Chapter one

Jonathan/Delirious's P.O.V

I pull out my phone to call the guys to see what their up to."Hey what's up, Del?" Evan answered.

"Nothing really, I was just wondering what everyone was up to the next two weeks?" I questioned

"Nothing, why?" Brock, Brian, Tyler, Craig, Cartoonz, Ohm and Evan all answer simultaneously. I laugh confusing all the guys but soon after go back to the conversation.

"Alright, well I was wondering if you guys would be interested in all meeting up and staying together?" I asked.

"Yes but where" Mini asked.

"Well i'm not sure yet" I answered.

"finally, man finally" Tyler whined.

"I can host, I mean I think I have the biggest house" Evan added in.

"Great, Well how about we book flights today since it's friday and we'll leave sunday to give us time to pack" I Questioned.

"Sounds good and i'll pick you guys up from the airport" Evan added in.

"well I just looked up all the flights for sunday and we should all be able to get in around the same time" Brian spoke up.

"Alright, sounds like a plan" Brock added.

"We'll all meet at a cafe' called 'Coffee Beans'" Evan instructed.

"Okay well I have some editing to do before i start packing so i'll talk to you guys later" I said my goodbyes to the guys.

"bye" they all said as I left the call.

I really can't wait to be able to met all the guys in person, i've been thinking about it for a while and Cartoonz's been really convincing too. He's the only one that really knows what I look like. I lay back on my bed, I wonder if they accept me for what I look like but I guess their not those types of guys. I walk into the bathroom, look into the mirror at my small frail and white body to my bright baby blue eyes to my messy brown hair. 'There gonna find out your lying to them' my instincts began to say to me but I cut my instincts off before they could say anymore 'no they won't I know how to hide it'. I've been lying to guys for sometime now and I don't want to tell them the truth, I don't know how they will take it. They're all alphas and i'm an omega in hiding. I especially don't want Evan to know, I don't want him to look down upon me and I don't want to walk behind him but beside him like a friend not a disappointment.

~~~~~~

I walked off the plane I arrived in and pulled out my phone to call Evan. But heard a familiar voice and turned around and saw Cartoonz walking with ohm towards the cafe' Evan told us to meet up at. I ran towards them calling out to Cartoonz when I tripped over my shoelace falling face first into Cartoonz's back 'Stupid' i mentally swore. As I looked up I heard a growl from Ohm I don't know why he growled but he did.

"I'm so sorry Cartoonz I don't even know what I tripped on" I quickly blurted out

"It's ok, man oh and Ohm this is delirious" cartoonz said as he helped me off him.

"Hey" I said with a smile as I picked up my suitcase.

"Hey" He replied with a gentle smile.

"So, should we head to the cafe' where the others should be," I suggested.

Ohm and Cartoonz nodded, Cartoonz picked up his suitcase and we headed towards the cafe'. As we got closer to the cafe I could smell the coffee and muffins all these sweet smells made me hungry. I looked inside the cafe' and seen all the other guys and Evan, seeing him made me really nervous and I didn't know why. I brushed off this feeling and walked inside with Cartoonz and Ohm.

"Hey guys" Cartoonz and Ohm said.

"Have any of you seen or meet up with Delirious yet" Evan asked.

I stepped forward and said "What are you on about i'm right in front of you." All the guys laughed but Evan just smirked at me.

A/N: Also forgot to mention that I do not own any of the photos that will be used throughout this books.