Chapter eight

On the drive I fell asleep to the sweet scent of Evan that covered his jacket. When we pulled up to the house I woke up and headed inside with Evan close behind. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I could still smell that other Alphas, I scrunch my nose in disgust. Evan walked in not long after I did and I looked towards him to see the him pull the same face. 

"Can...can I please sleep in your room tonight" I questioned shyly. 

"Of course, just grab some clothes to change into and take a shower to get his scent of you," He said with a dazzling smile. 

I nodded and grabbed some clothes as Evan left. I headed towards the bathroom that was connected to my room. I turned on the water to the perfect temperature and slowly pulled Evan's red leather jacket off. I hopped in and as the water ran over my skin I immediately relaxed. I really like Evan and I hope that he will accept me as a mate. He was amazing and i was pathetic but it didn't mean I was completely hopeless. 

After 20 mins in the shower thinking I finally decided to finally get out. I slowly dried myself and slipped my clothes on. I walked out the bathroom and through my room to Evan's room, it was 10 o'clock at night and i was really tired. Evan was laying in bed on his phone when I walked in He motioned for me to lay next to him. I slowly walked over to the other side of the bed and layed down. He pulled the covers over us and pulled me towards him. 

"E-evan what are you doing?" I questioned. 

"Loving my mate" I didn't know how to reply.

He was acknowledging me as his mate I was very happy. I fell asleep with a very satisfied smile plastered on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling really hot, Sweaty and i was panting like crazy. I was having a heat spike and I was laying next to Evan an alpha. I looked at him as he started twisting and turning in his sleep, He was going to wake up and I had to get out of here. I started to crawl to the edge of the bed but Evan's grip on my waist tightened as sprung awake staring at me with his chocolate brown eyes filled with worry. 

"Do you want me to leave or get you anything" I could tell he was reallying trying not to let his instincts take control. 

No, Stay" I said through pants. 

"But I won't be able to hold myself back" He replied with concern written all over his face.

"Then don't"