Chapter four

Jonathan/Delirious' P.O.V.

Nogla was tall, taller than all of us and even taller than Tyler and so far he was the tallest out of all of us. He was wearing a green button up shirt with blue jeans. Lui was wearing a white shirt with a red jacket and short black pants. I motioned with my hands telling them to come inside. 

"Hey, come over here I have the funniest story to tell you about what happened to delirious this morning," Ohm started telling the story again.

I sighed and walked back over to the couch. I was just sitting there doing random stuff on my phone when I got a reminder. 

'Heat week in two days!'

"Oh no" The words escaped my lips before I could stop them. I forgot my heat suppressants.

"Hey delirious you okay" Evan asked while everyone was looking waiting for my answer. 'They can't know,' I put on the best fake smile I had. 

"I'm fine I just at my game," I lied. 

I got up and walked up to my room, closing the door and locking it. I started panicking and pacing back and forth.

"What am I gonna do I don't have any spressants and I can't go to the pharmacy cause they'll ask what i'm going for," I started talking out loud and realised it was a stupid idea, they could walk past and hear me. 

I decided i'd go during the night while everyone was asleep. I could go now but someone might want to go or if i come back with nothing they'll get suspicious. I walked out of my room, It was dinner time but I wasn't feeling very hungry. They guys kept asking if i was okay but I just said i was fine. We were all in the Living room, Tyler, Brian, Nogla and Evan were all playing some game, I wasn't paying much attention, Everyone else was just sitting around watching or on their phones. 

~~~~~~~~~~

We all went to bed about two hours ago and i'm hoping everyone was asleep. I stood up but feel onto the floor immediately when a hot burning sensation spread through my body. 'No, No, No My heat isn't meant to start for another two days.' My whole body began to heat up and i began to sweat like a pig. The pain kept getting worse and all I wanted was pleasure, for someone to touch me and mate with me. I bit down on my lips stopping the cries of pain that were coming up my throat. A loud groan escaped my lips and not long after I heard footsteps and my door fly open.

A/N: I thought I would write two chapters since I haven't updated in awhile. I had a lot of schoolwork I had to do but i'm all done now.