Chapter Ten

Jonathan/Delirious P.O.V. 

The next morning I woke up with pain throbbing throughout my back and ass. I went to roll over but was constricted by arms of ...Evan. All of the sudden the events of last night came flooding back into my head. I blushed and tried to pull myself out of his strong grip. Once I finally got out of his grip I walked into the bathroom. I shut the door and caught the sight of a bite mark on my neck as I walked past the mirror. He actually marked me, The Evan Fong marked me as his mate. This couldn't be real, I hopped into the shower to help relax myself from all this confusion. I was already naked so I didn't have to worry about taking off my clothes. The feeling of the warm water running down my bare skin relaxed every muscle and all the pain in my body. I was completely relaxed until a sudden wave of worry rushed over me, I was so confused until Evan came flying into the bathroom. Then relief washed over me, I then realised these were Evan's emotions. So Evan and I really are mates, I felt so happy and Evan obviously felt it. He smiled as he watched me move my hand up to my mark. 

"I thought for a second someone had taken you again" He said with his smile still plastered on his face.

"I would've screamed, so you would've known" I said as the blush creeped across my face as my eyes slowly scanned his bare chest.

He walked towards me and stepped next to me in the shower. He poured soap onto his hands and motioned for me to turn around. I did as I was told and turned around, He slowly rubbed my back in circular motions. Every touch from him sent shivers of pleasure down my spine. Suddenly, at the worst time possible, I was hit with another wave of heat. I tumbled to ground as I whimpered out in pain. Evan pulled me back up to face him, he trailed his hand down my chest as he kissed down my neck. Several moans escaped my lips as I begged for more.