Chapter six

Jonathan/Delirious' P.O.V.

I woke up at 3am with more pain surging through my stomach, I clutch at my stomach and screaming into my pillow. After about of half an hour I made my way downstair into the kitchen to get some food. I found some Doritos and grabbed them walking into the living room I see Evan still awake. I was a little hesitant to approach him but I did.

"E..Evan, what are you doing awake?"

"...." He didn't answer me.

"Evan you should be sleeping it's late" I tried again while taking a step closer.

"D...Don't come any closer Del I don't want to hurt you again" He turned to look at me and he was crying? 

"Hey, it's ok you didn't hurt me you just frightened me that's all" I said as I sat on the couch beside him putting my hand on his shoulder. He moved away from me getting up of the couch.

"NO YOU DON'T GET IT I.. I CAN'T SLEEP, I CAN'T EAT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BUT want you" He said the last part softly looking up at me with tears falling down his eyes. He yelled so loud he woke the guys up, they were standing at the top of the stairs shocked.

"I want you to go back upstairs and don't come out not once till your heat is finished" he said looking away from me while pointing upstairs. 'He doesn't want us, of course he wouldn't want an omega like us for a mate,'My wof said "WHAT!" I screamed out loud instead of in my head. I looked around to see everyone looking at me evan Evan. I ran into my room slamming the door, 'He's our mate, how do you know' I asked my wolf. 'Did you not hear what he said, he said he wanted us but doesn't he hates us' my wolf began to cry. I started crying too upset that my wolf was upset and right. I hear a noise from outside, my window was open showing the tree outside moving even tho there is no wind. Till a hand grabbed the windshield and a buff guy pulled himself in. He stood up he was tall much taller than me but not taller than Evan. His eyes were glowing his instincts were in control. I couldn't move, I already had my back pressed against the door. I let out a scared whimper, he smiled a terrifying smile then picked me up and put me over his shoulders. I yelled at this I was scared and I didn't want t go with this man.

"EVAN, PLEASE DON'T LET HIM TAKE ME" 

Evan/Vanoss' P.O.V.

 "EVAN, PLEASE DON'T LET HIM TAKE ME" I heard Delirious scream. I Immediately ran upstairs to his room. His door was looked but I kicked it down.

"JONATHAN!" I screamed as I searched his room but he was nowhere to be found. I could smell another alphas sent, I yelled and throw things around Yelling "Where is he?"