chapter twenty-one

Delirious'/Jonathan's P.O.V.

8 months and 2 weeks into pregnancy.

Evan and I lay on our bed peacefully watching a movie, as I was practically incapable of doing anything else. We had checked up at the doctors everyday since the incident. So far everything has been fine with the babies. I've been thinking about the promise Evan and I made, It was horrible for me to make him promise such a thing but I couldn't possible live with myself knowing I let them die. I could tell that he was thinking about it a lot, He seems so torn when he thinks i'm not looking. All I want is to make him happy and I know  that if worst comes to worst and I pass he will be happy with our pups in the future. I turned onto my side to look at him, he had fallen asleep. I slowly caressed his cheek letting out a sigh, is what i'm doing right? I don't want to leave him, I don't want to leave our pups and I.. I most certainly don't want to die.  A tear began to make its way down my cheek but before it could fall a soft finger catches it. I look up to meet those beautiful deep brown eyes that I fell in love with. I've made up my mind, I will be strong and I will give birth to all our babies and stay alive. I felt a pain surge through my midsection and Evan looked at me with worry written on his expression. 

"It's time"

A/N: I'm so sorry for my really short chapters, lets just say some stuff happening at home has prevented me from writing much. *sheepish grin* but your guys voting and well just reading my story has brought me much pride to my work. I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'LL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER.