chapter seveteen

Delirious/ Jonathan's P.O.V.

Lui and I were sitting in my room in my bed, while everyone else was down stairs. We were talking babies and I was honestly having so much fun.

"So what do you think there gonna be be, del"

"Hmm well I don't mind what gender they are but I hope I get one boy and one girl. What about you?"

"Well I don't mind either but I'm hoping a girl. There just so cute and you can go shopping with them and do there hair, you know all those girly things"

We both giggled as we imagined Lui having a girl. I really can't wait for my babies to arrive, I want to have a family so bad. Do all those fun things that family's do, like go to the park, watch movies together, eat together or have then crawl into our beds at 3am cause there was a thunder storm. Kids are just the sweetest little things. I wouldn't want to have a family with anyone other then Evan, he makes me the most happiest I've ever been.

Lui and I make our way down stairs, as we enter the living room we find all the other boys asleep. We chuckle to ourselves and bring down blankets for their little nap time. We both head into to the kitchen and start making some food for everyone. I'm really going to miss them all when they leave. I haven't spent enough time with them and I never will because not even a whole year would be enough time. I loved them all so much they are the best thing that's happened to me besides Evan. Lui was chopping the meat as I was chopping the vegetables. We were making stir fry and it was smelling amazing.

When the food was finished the table was set and there was enough food to feed a village. Looking at each other both Lui and I sigh in satisfaction with our work. We walk into the living room and pull out two blow horns and press them at the same time. They all jump awake, fear written all over there faces.

"Dinners ready"