Chapter seven

Jonathan/Delirious' P.O.V. 

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar room, I was on a cheap and uncomfortable double bed. I tried to move but was held down, I had chains around my wrists and ankles. I was scared and terrified as I remembered what had happened. I didn't want to be here, I didn't want to be in heat and I most definitely didn't want to be an omega. 

"I want Evan" I sobbed about. The door suddenly burst open revealing the man that took me. 

"Who's Evan, he can't be your mate because your not marked. Are you a dirty, slutty omega. I bet you get around don't you, Well soon you'll be all mine and mine alone." He said with an evil smirk as he approached me slowly.

He moved overtop me, moving his fingers up my shirt touching my skin. This felt so disgusting I don't want anyone touching me besides Evan. 'Evan doesn't want us remember he told us to leave  he doesn't want to look at us ever again. We should just let this man become our mate, there is nothing left for us,' My wolf pointed all this out as I started crying. My heat started kicking in again, pain burst throughout my body. The alpha before me eyes changed to bright orange as his instincts took over. He Pulled off his clothes and moved back overtop me ripping my clothes of and bringing himself onto me. Our naked bodies touch as I whimper out not wanting this.

Evan/Vanoss P.O.V. 

I fell asleep in his bed cuddled up to his teddy, it had his sent all over it. I woke up and immediately went to go look for him. I didn't want any other alpha touching my mate. I stormed downstairs and walked straight out the front door. 

"Evan wait for the rest of us we're gonna help," I turned around as Tyler grabbed my shoulder telling me this. The rest of the guys were standing there ready to help. Lui, craig, Brock and Ohm all had red puffy eyes from crying. 

"We better be quick his scent is fading" I said as I started walking smelling the air for his scent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We've been walking for 2 hours why haven't we found him yet" Craig complained. 

"Soon, Just a bi-" I cut tyler off as I got a huge wave of Jon's scent

"MATE!" I growled as I started running.

Jonathan/Delirious' P.O.V.

He forcefully put his member in my mouth making me gag repeatedly. I was crying and whimpering. I just wanted to die, He cummed in my mouth holding my mouth and nose shut making me swallow. He positioned himself in front of my entrance, my eyes widened.

"No, no, no please don't, STOP!" I screamed as he just smirked at me. 

But just before he pushed into me the door slammed open revealing a panting and swearing Evan. His eyes dark red, he moved closer towards my kidnapper growling loudly. All I seen was evan pounce until my face was pulled into someone's chest. I heard growling, whimpering and yelling. Once my restraints were undone I was picked up. Not being able to smell the scent of who's caring me over the strong scent of blood, I started growling, thrashing, kicking, screaming and whimpering. Until I was handed to someone else but whoever these people were wouldn't let me see what was around me. The person now holding me had an amazing scent that I could smell so strongly. I immediately relaxed but then realised the scent was Evan's and Evan doesn't like me. I started crying and shaking. 

"Hey, It's ok your safe now" Evan whispered softly to me.

"But Evan's m-made at m-me" I sobbed out.

"No I'm not I promise"

"But you told me to stay in my room ant n-never come o-out" Evan sighed when I said this. 

"I didn't want to hurt you because you were on heat"

Evan sat me in his car as I watched as all the other guys got into other cars. I looked down now remembering i'm naked. 

"Um E-Evan?" I muttered as he sat in the driver's seat. 

"Yeah"

"I'm Naked" I said looking down embarrassed. He looked over at me and his face went a dark shade of red.

"Oh, um here use my shirt it should be big enough to cover you," he handed me his shirt and I put it on.