chapter ninteen

Evan/Vanoss P.O.V.

7 months into pregnancy

I could see Del standing in the middle of a majestic field, staring off into the other direction. I started my walk towards him when I heard loud sobs escape his mouth. I woke up with a jump and turned to my left to find no delirious. I could still hear the loud ear piercing sobs coming from my built in bathroom. I get out of bed and make my way towards the bathroom. I slowly opens the door and called out for Delirious. I walked in to the bathroom to find him lying on the floor clutching his stomach. I immediately ran to his frantically asking him if he was OK and only getting grunts in return. I scooped him up in my arms and ran outside to the car. I buckled him up in the passenger seat before racing to the drivers side, quickly turning the car on and backing out and driving off as fast and safely as possible. When we pulled up at the hospital I didn't worry about closing the car doors or locking them, I just picked Del back up and ran into the emergency room. A lady quickly made her way towards us with a wheelchair, I sat Del down and turned towards the woman as she began to ask question.

"how far along is he?"

"7 months mam"

"OK well if you'd like to follow me, I'll alert a doctor immediately"

I followed the woman as she took us to a room. I lifted Del out of the chair and laid him on the bed as the nurse left. I pulled a chair up beside him and held onto one of his hands as he breathed in and out heavily. About an hour later Del fell asleep from exhaustion, the doctors had come in about half an hour ago and ran some test.