Chapter five

Jonathan/Delirious P.O.V. 

All the guys walk into my room seeing me in the most embarrassing situation ever.  I was panting, sweating and moaning, I look up to see Lui run up beside me. He turns to look at the rest of the guys Evan eyes turning from his brown to a yellow. Cartoonz eyes also changed to a dark red, there instincts were taking over and they were losing control. Evan began to approach me, I let out a seductive purr. 

Lui looks from me to Evan and yells at all of them "GET OUT ALL OF YOU!"

"Whats going on with him Lui" Craig asked.

"He's going into heat now get all these alphas out of here before they rape him" Lui demanded.

Craig got Everyone out but Evan, Craig walked out of the room and Tyler walked but in and dragged a growling tyler out of the room.

Lui's P.O.V.

I had Delirious' head in my lap I was trying to help him with his heat. After about half an hour of moaning and watching him please himself he fell asleep on the floor. I struggled to lift him on the bed, I lifted the blankets and laid them over him. I sighed looking at him thinking 'why didn't you bring your heat suppressants you idiot.' I walk out of his room locking the door behind me and walked down downstairs. As soon as all the guys seen me they immediately started asking questions.

"Lui, why would he have his heat if he's an alpha" Tyler asked.

"Why did I want to mate with him so much" Evan whispered running his hands through his hair. This caught my attention the most why was he so oblivious. 

"Guys he's an omega ok, he obviously was scared we would disown him for being an omega" I finally shut them all up.

"But omega's are so rare and how come you were the only one not affected" Nogla asked.

I sighed as I rubbed the back of my neck, "It's because i'm an omega too," I said in a soft whisper.

"Speak up will ye we can't hear ye" Nogla said giving me a reassuring smile.

"I'm an omega too!" I yelled. 

Then I heard Delirious growling, we all look at eachother but when I look back to where evan was he was gone.

"Fuck," I mumble to myself but Ohm heard me. We both looked at each other as he was thinking the same thing as me. We both sprint up stairs and run into Delirious' room and see Evan hovering overtop him, his eyes red. Ohm and I run over to him trying to pull him off of delirious. Tyler and Cartoonz push us out of the way and pull Evan off of a Terrified Delirious. We both run up to him comforting him. Evan growls loudly making Delirious flinch, I hug him tighter. Tyler and Cartoonz take Evan out of the room. Brian and Nogla leave since they're alphas, Delirious turns to the rest of us and smiles. 

"Can you guys get me as much junk food as you can," we all laugh and nod our heads. 

A/N: Are my chapters too short because I feel like they are but anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoy future chapters ton come. Have an amazing night or day wherever you are.