❹ R e a l a s i t c a n g e t

Everything was so sweet
Until you tried to kill me

🌓
🌔
🌕

R O G E R S

"47 victims included Sharon Carter, all hairs were shaped, except for those who had (H/c) hair, the body was left at different places around New York or nearby, dressed up as if they were still alive." Bucky explained it to Steve, while they were having a drink at the club.

   "47? How stupid is FBI, why is he not caught yet?"

"...I'm one of the FBI."

"I know."

"..."

"Go on." Steve said as he ordered the fifth glass.

"We have pictures of the crime scene, but he killed very cleanly, the way he put the body up made it feel like they were still alive, like a normal portrait."

"How'd they all get killed?"

"Differently, some was drugged, some was stabbed, our worst was he removed all the victim's guts. Alive."

"A psychopath... God, i hate sick-minded people. How'd he pick the victims anyway?"

"Differently, students, teacher, ugh..." Bucky paused to drink. "Air hostesses, FBI..."

"Wait, one of his victim was the FBI?"

"Yes. Maria Hill, she was in charge of this case and he killed her, so the FBI replaced me with her."

Steve Rogers dropped his jaw. "That wasn't on the news at all."

"We covered it up, of course. People will lose all trust in the FBI if they know one of the agent herself got killed."

Rogers wanted to swear for the FBI made the cops and private investigators work harder and now suck ass, but no, he never swear, just no. "Oh lord..." He said.

"Any opinion on the case, Detective?" Barnes asked.

   "The hair." Steve shrugged.

   "He likes bald girls?"

   "Errr." Steve groaned. "No he likes (H/c), that's why he left it on their head. The other he shaved the hair because why, try and guess agent Barnes."

   "....To... put on a wig?"

   "There you go. (H/c) girls are his ideal type, he might even have the prototype... maybe his crush that he can't have, or his mother. These psychopaths have family trauma."

   (For colorful dyed hair readers removed two sentences below.)

   "We can say he might have (H/c) hair?"

   "Could be."

   Bucky Barnes nodded, now he understands why the FBI really wanted Rogers to work with the case.