⓮ A s i t s h o u l d b e

I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

I
I
I

P A R K E R

Joy.

I felt joy.

Today I was delighted by all the good things happening around me. All the plans I'd been making are perfectly done, I have a beauty in my basement, and most importantly...

...An invitation from the FBI.

Seemingly, the report I made up (about myself) helped Steve Rogers out a lot. Three days after I first met them (and kissed (Y/n)), he called me. Saying he wanted to make it official, to make me official.

He was about to have a son, wasn't he? Before his wife was killed with the unborn boy inside of her. I got a sense of something with all the long letters that he sent me through his email, maybe Rogers is looking to be a father-figure, maybe I'll let him be that to me.

After that kiss, (Y/N) said nothing. Her eyes were always wide with wonder, seeking to see a flash of light in me. If she had changed anything at all, I guess she thought a kiss might kick a demon out of me.

For a fact, I don't know if it did, but something was definitely changing. For better or worse.

I looked at her, half of her face was covered up with the book that I had given her, she sensed my glance and looked right back.

"Yes?" She said.

"You like it?" I asked her, she was confused at first but then realized I was talking about the book.

"Yeah. Better than doing nothing." She replied.

"The devil's only friend, ironic isn't it?" I read the title.

"You read this one yet?" She asked me.

"No. Planned to though, me and books are just... complicated. I have piles of books, too many to put on the shelf. I still want to buy more and more though."

"What? Your other addiction aside from killing is books?"

"Oh, yes." I smiled, and so did she.

She smiled.

She smiled.

She smiled.

She smiled.

She smiled.

For the first time she smiled for me.

🌑
🌑
🌒

You have your obsessions. Everyone has their obsessions. Is it a person? Is it a boy? Who is it? You have a picture of him or her in your mind yet?

Now, pick your favorite memory of the person, with them smiling, make sure you have one in which they smile.

Pure. Isn't it?