㉒ D e a d a s a d o o r n a i l

🌙

Do you tear yourself apart
to entertain like me?

🌑
🌑
🌑

P A R K E R

Maximoff in her white dress stood between me and (Y/n). The only one keeping us apart.

"Kill her. Peter." She said. "Don't let me down now."

"No." I said firmly, sweat dripped down my chin.

"She doesn't understand you, okay? I do. I know how's it feel to have everyone calling you a monster when they were the ones created you."

It was ironic that Wanda actually has a point, that she was able to convince me a little as I tried to fight back.

   "If you don't then the Spider is nothing but a fool who is blind because of love. You are not weak, aren't you? Proof us we're wrong."

   But out of the blue (Y/n) said. "Do it, Peter."

   Both Wanda and I slowly turned to her in the corner, sitting helplessly on her own, looking at me.

   "Kill me off." She repeated.

   I was confused and nervous, but then I saw the look in her eyes and I understood. Still, I played along.

   "Why...?" I asked.

   "All I ever asked you is to set me free. This is the chance." She teared up. "Even if I live today I'll be down here forever, so just do it right now."

   Wanda turned her face back at me with a bright smile. "See? The girl agrees."

   She put her knife in my hands, took another out of the pocket and walked over to (Y/n), then sat her down in front of me.

   I put my knife to her throat with shaking hands, but she was not even afraid, she stared right into my eyes, planning everything in her head.

   "Beauty and the beast can never fall in love, it's just a fairytale." Wanda whispered in her ears. "But beast and beast understand each other..."

   "..." I placed the knife near (Y/n)'s skin.

   "Kill your weakness off and hunt together with us, Peter." Wanda smiled then closed her eyes satisfyingly.

   "Now!" I shouted.

   (Y/n) took the knife from my hands and stabbed it right on Maximoff's shoulder.

   Once she fell over I wrapped my legs around her neck, holding her down, but she was stronger than I thought. Wanda flipped her body around and twisted my right leg, I heard my bones crush followed with a sharp pain.

   As I screamed out, Wanda dragged (Y/n) by her leg and pulled her down, (Y/n)'s head hits the edge of the table then the floor.

"(Y/n)!!" I shouted but they were out of my reach.

Wanda straddled over (Y/n), grabbed her by the throat then hit her head to the floor, again and again, I screamed and screamed for her to stop.