⓬ S o f t a s c o t t o n

Selfish, taking what I want and calling it mine
I'm helpless, clinging to a little bit of spine

P A R K E R

"You can't keep me here forever." She told me, her eyes stared straight right into mine. Even in her worst state, sinking to the very bottom with me, she still has her pride.

"I'm aware of that." I told her, then focused to the raw meat I was cutting, I cut it in half, our dinner.

"So. What?"

"We'll move out, after college or when it's time, out of the city, somewhere near the water and forest... It will be peaceful." I told her.

"You're planning to keep me here for years? Peter, I'm gonna die of boredom, loneliness and it smells like death down here, I just want some air, please, unchain me." She begged, with tears, she tried to reach out but she was chained to the bed, and I was at the opposite side of the room.

"This is so I could make sure you won't go anywhere. Plus, I'm not done playing with Barnes and Rogers... oh and your dad too."

"Are you going to kill them?"

"Yes." I grinned a little just picturing it.

"Are you going to kill my father too?"

"Yes." I grinned still but less happy.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"No." All the grin disappeared.

"I won't go anywhere anyway, at least let me walk around. My ankle is bruised and sometimes it bleeds, please help me." Her voice was so sweet. Her face when she was desperate for something looked so great.

I stopped cooking, and stared at her. Oh, poor thing, how vulnerable. This is gonna be such fun.

"Is that so?" I asked, holding the knife up, it was my favorite cooking knife, I sharpened it by myself, the basement's light reflected on it.

"What are you doing?" She fell back a little, oh, my, my... Where's the bold (Y/n) now?

"You know how I killed my victims?" I asked. She looked at me, frightened, her lips were literally shaking, even though I was smiling at her.

"Peter... please.."

"I tricked them to think they were important to me and when they're least expected... I put a knife into their throats." She laid her back to the wall, as I was drawing on her skin gently with the point of the knife.

"...Pe...ter."

"Like. Right here." I put the knife underneath her chin and grinned.

Her whole body was shaking in fear, sweats dripped down even when it's cold.

"..."

"Gotcha." I said, then walked back to cooking.

"..." She was still there, frozen still, starring at an empty space in front of her, tearing up.