⓳ D r u n k a s a l o r d

Would you bleed for me?
Lick it off my lips like you needed me?

🌑
🌑
🌑

P A R K E R

"You can't just show up." I said under my breath, I'm trying the hardest to calm the worst in me. Yet it's so hard, I can't pull a straight face, I can't control myself.

"Peter..." My aunt said. Did she found out? Did she talk to (Y/n) through the crack of the bookshelf? Is my secret no longer hidden?

"How'd you get in?" I asked, walking closer.

"I have keys." She said. Ah, shit. That was before I even decided to kill and get away with it. "Peter... the knife." She told me as If I don't know I have it in my hand.

"Oh. Right." I played it off. "I saw the lights, I thought someone broke in, I needed to defend myself." I smiled. Put the knife back down in the drawer.

"Oh... okay." She said. She looked confused and scared, but no, not scared enough to find out I kidnapped (Y/n) Stark inside my basement. She probably almost found that out. Thanks to the precious Wanda Maximoff who wouldn't let me. Fucking. Leave.

"I brought food." She said awkwardly. "But it's probably cold now."

"I know." I said. Putting stuff in my fridge. I glanced over at my laptop. That was not how I left it. Did she look into it?

"I should-- probably leave." She gave me a wry smile, then she grabbed her stuff and tried to make it to the door.

My kitchen knife is sharp enough. And it is just one reach away. Should I do it? I have one chance, do I take it or not?

"May," I called her, she stopped with a sudden move. Then she turned around.

"Yes?"

I looked at her. No. Too much memory with her. She was part of my innocence, I can't kill the only family I have left even if she finds out.

"Next time. Give me warnings before showing up. Okay?" I smiled.

"Sure thing." She said, and she left with her umbrella.

As soon as the door closed I checked my Laptop, she was definitely on my computer, but did she sees the folder S, did she already know the real me?

I was angry, of how things weren't in my control. I pulled the black book out of the shelf and the door swung open, I went down to the basement in a rush.

I took the key and opened the second door that led to (Y/n)'s room. I pushed it open, (Y/n) sat with tears welled up on her bed, as soon as she saw me all hope vanished from her face and the tears dropped.

"Did she know?!" I yelled.

"Peter-- I didn---"

"Did she heard you?!" I choked her against the wall, her head crushed and her throat gasped for air.

"I don---"