㉖ M a d a s a h a t t e r

Love don't last. Let passion comes in
Baby, take off all your skin

🌑
🌓
🌕

P A R K E R

   I can only hope this was just another game to fuck with me, hope to god, even if I don't believe in anything, that Pietro doesn't know just yet what exactly happened to his twin sister, that she's dead.

   He stood in a chair in front of me and Doctor Strange, he stared at me, only me, hasn't looked anywhere else, he definitely reminded me a lot of her twin sister, definitely the way they don't fucking blink.

   "So, go on. What do you know? Don't waste our time." Dr. Strange said.

Pietro smirked and nodded, then he took out something from his bag and put it on the table. Suddenly my heart skipped a beat.

It was one the very first knives I used to kill first to about ten victims, I lost it a while ago thinking I might've dumb it into the sea along with the girl's clothes, but now it's here.

"Hunter knife, must be ordered to make only. If you match the sharpness with the first victims you'd find that it is the murder weapon." He bluffed me.

The doctor took a look at the knife inside a sealed bag. "Where'd you get this...?"

"I have my ways." All his replies set me on flames, is he here to expose me as a revenge on his sister or just a simply weird introduction from one lunatic to another?

Maybe both. Hell, who knows? We're all as mad as a hatter.

Doctor Strange went out of the room to give Phill the knife and test it out. Meanwhile, Pietro and I stared at each other intensely inside the room.

   "What can I call you?" He asked me, knowing that he knows exactly who I am already.

   "Parker. Peter Parker." I said.

   "Hm... You sure you wouldn't prefer being called Spider more?"

   I burst at him and pulled in his collar.

   "Why are you here!?"

   He was a little surprised but it was still fun to him. "Ah... She was right. You do know us."

   "Quit playing games! I don't have time for your little fun! If you're not here to expose me then what reason?!"

   He chuckled like a sober guy. "Just wanna check up on her."

   I paused a little, but continued right after so he won't notice. "Wanda?"

   "We were fighting over you. I said sure if you really wanna know him then go and get to know him. So she did. Is she happy know, can you ask her for me?"

   Something in me relieved itself. Thankfully, he didn't know she was killed.

   "Well she does looks happy." At the bottom of the ocean. I let go of him and sat back down.

   "Great... Great..." He smiled.

   My eyebrows knitted. "Why did you turned in my knife then?"

   "Just wanted you to know we had an eye on you for a while."

   "Could've just told me. Now you put me at risks. That knife was ordered by me, the maker knows my true identity, if they tracked back to the maker--"

   "You don't have to be worried about that." Pietro had that look on his face, the proud one a student had when they thought they could impress the professor, which he did. "The blacksmith was taken care of."