❽ A n g r y a s a b u l l

*No proodread I'm sorry*

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow.

🌑
🌒
🌓

R O G E R S

Not a single motel room has available rooms left. After being kicked out of his own house, Steve realized Bucky will not be finding place to stay for at least tonight, so he invited Bucky to his house.

"It's a mess, I'm really sorry." Steve muttered, he never really made a mess, or left his house to be this dirty, but after losing Amanda and his son, the only good habit left he can do is not swearing.

"It's okay. Thank you so much for letting me stay." Bucky said, Steve opened the door up, to see a very messy living room.

"I have two bedrooms, the other one was..." He couldn't say the name of the girl he once loved the most out, but Bucky understood everything. "It's quite old and dusty, you can't stay there, but you can sleep on the couch."

"The couch will do, Detective."

"Bathroom is that way, my bedroom is next to it-- I told you that just in case the killer is here and you need help, the kitchen is right there, I have some beers, if you want anything just knock yourself out."

"Got it."

"Don't make yourself at home, because this is my home." Steve said with a blank face and made Bucky felt really confused.

"I'm taking a shower first." Steve walked away, Bucky nodded and started observing.

This place was a total mess, plates and bowls were left on the sink, empty bottles on every corners. Bucky was hungry so he opened up the fridge and realized Steve almost had nothing but alcohol.

"Detective!" He yelled to the bathroom.

"What?! I'm having a shower thoughts about the case, don't disturb!"

"I'm sorry! But do you have plums by any chance?"

"What?"

"Plums! A plum!"

"No!!"

Bucky sighed, and grabbed a can of beer for himself then walked over to the couch, he sat there for so long, until he decided he wouldn't be able to sleep with all the guilt and he was hungry again, so he shouted.

   "Detective, I'm going out to buy something to eat! I'll be right back!"

   "Bring your gun with you!"

   "I never go anywhere without it!"

🌔
🌓
🌒

P A R K E R

   He gently drew his fingers along your cheek's curb. His eyes laid on your face, his ears listened to you breathing, his heart felt... love? Passionate... yes, passion, that he's been waiting and dying to feel.

  It's late at night, you were laying on the bed that he fixed. You were asleep, or at least he thought you were.

  For some reason he couldn't say anything, like good night, or sweet dreams, he was afraid he will wake you up and he will lose the moment.

   So he sat there, for so long, maybe an hour or so, and he would've stayed there and just looked at you forever, but he had things to do.

   He kissed you on the forehead, then got up from the bed, grabbed a keys from the table, then opened the door up, he made sure he locked everything and walk upstairs from the basement.