❼ B o l d a s a l i o n

Oh my god, Neko update 2 chapters in one day, is she okay, oh my god.

🌘

I love it when I hear you breathing
I hope to god you never leaving

🌗
🌖
🌕

R O G E R S

   1 am, Steve Rogers got a called from Bucky Barnes, telling him to be at his house, that it was about the serial killer. Drunk and sleepy, Rogers took a taxi to Bucky's house, he found cops and FBI cars parked outside everywhere.

   "Oh... great, you're here. This way Detective, Agent Barnes's waiting." One of the cops said, leading Steve inside.

   Steve looked around, it was a pretty decent house, everything was not so messy, there was no sign of attack, Steve wondered why he was called here.

   At the bathroom, he saw Bucky Barnes standing quietly, staring up at the wall.

   "James." He called by that name still.

   Bucky didn't turn around.

   "James Buchanan Barnes."

   Young agent faced the Detective, his stern look disappeared as he saw Steve. "Detective, glad you could come, Could you please call me Bucky, I'm not used to be calling James."

   "What happened here, James?"

   "..."

   "What?"

   "Nothing, Detective. He broke in and left this." Bucky showed the writing on the wall and Spiders in the tub.

  "Oh... god." Steve groaned out. "I'm so glad you didn't dip yourself in there."

   "I was going to take a bath, actually. Be careful, Detective, I'm going out to fill a report since this happened in my house... Tell me what you find." He walked out.

   One thing Steve noticed is that Barnes swears a lot but not with him, maybe he did some research that Steve hates swearing.

   "Which of you fuckers wants to interrogate me in my god damn house about my god damn case?" Bucky yelled angrily outside.

   Steve heard it and just sighed. He looked down at the Spiders, brown recluse spiders, has necrotic venom, their long legs intertwined with each other, many of them already died.

   Rogers was very disturbed. Why a Spiders? What do Spiders means to the psychopath? Why played with Barnes and him like a game?

   He saw enough and told the camera guy to film everything and take the red paint on the wall's sample to see if it's blood, if it is, whose blood?

   He found Barnes outside in his own kitchen, drinking beer from a can.

   "Home sweet home." Steve told Bucky.

   "Want some Detective? I have plenty in my fridge." He invited Steve to drink.

   "Sure. Thanks."