㉘ Q u i c k a s a s i l v e r

Yes I'll admit that I'm a fool
because you're mine, I walk the line

🌕
🌔
🌓

There, I arrived.

   Blooded, I arrived.

   Cold, I arrived.

   All eyes stared at me, when I arrived.

   Stephen Strange was standing next to Steve Rogers along with the other way, all waiting for me in line. When they saw me they led me deeper into the room, sat me on the chair with more people staring. Barnes was there, too, the only odd was we switched positions.

"He came." Nick Fury said. I looked back coldly at him.

"Alright. Tell us." The Doctor asked.

I exhaled. "Where should I start?" My first victim? My birth? (Y/n) perhaps? My eyes challenged them.

"This." They threw a paper in front of me, with pictures of many guys... except for me.

"What is this?" I asked.

   "Our new suspects." The doctor said, then he looked at the Thor. "That's Thor Odinson, he came up with the list of suspects, he saw the guy, we'll sketch him today."

   "I stole it from Romanoff... But yeah." Loki's brother said.

   Wait.

   So they still don't know about me?

   I quickly put on the innocent Peter look instead of the feelings nothing one and asked. "Ugh wait... you all waited just for me?"

   "Yeah." Steve Rogers said, he seemed very fine when Barnes was released. "Your perspectives on this is incredibly good."

   I gulped, the thought of me on an electric chair disappeared and I was half shock, half confused. I took a quick look on the list, none of these guys looks like me, or have a job or anything like me, I actually have nothing to say.

   "You want me to pick the Spider out of these people?"

   "We'll sketch from Mr. Odinson's memories too, the last time we tried this was totally useless, but he recalled the look of the suspects now." Fury said. "Finally this time we might get something."

   "Can we go straight to the sketch? I just woke up, and by the way, in case you haven't noticed. My friend punched me in the face today." I pointed at my cheekbones and showed them my bloody clothes.

   "I was gonna ask you, what happened?" Rogers asked, looking concerned for me.

   Shit, what should be strong enough of a reason for a friend to punch me? "I slept with his sister."

"..." And as simple as that, everyone was disgusted by me.

   "You had that coming." Steve said.

   "Yeah, I know."

   We sat Thor on my seat instead, and the Forensic Artist arrived as we struggled to get as many memories out of Thor as possible. Thought I'd feel better but now I'm even more concerned, if I'm not caught, then (Y/n) is still mine to keep, and I must hurry back to the motel before she wakes up on her own or anyone finds her.