Headcanons??

A/n: these are some pretty crappy stupid things but I kinda like 'em, so :/ also these aren't necessarily klance

1.) When Pidge reaches the leagal age to  drive she's still can't really reach the pedals so someone buys her platform shoes.

2.) Lance learns that he can play music from his lion so whenever they're fighting Lance plays like Pokemon battle music or something, or when he's flying around he plays nyan cat.

3.) All the paladins can actually play instruments. Lance plays guitar, Pidge plays the keytar (idk if I spelled it right..) Hunk plays the drums, Keith plays the piano and Shiro plays the clarinet. Why? No one knows, nor dares to ask. But Pidge dubs him Squidward.

4.) Hunk is definitely v soft. 11/10 would hug again.

5.) Lance knows like a lot of Earth cartoons bc of little siblings and neices and nephews so sometimes you can hear him humming the intro to Steven universe or gravity falls or something.

6.) Matt: don't fUCK WITH ME I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE!
Pidge, taking a running start to kick him: hhaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

7.) Lance: this is how I enter my house
Lance: (barges into the red lion) WHATS UP FUCKERS
Keith:why do you have my lion?!
Lance: FUCK YOU THATS WHY

8.) Hunk gets coran hooked on Earth cooking show

9.) Keith spurts out random bits of highschool musical.
Keith, flying in red: we're sooaarriiing.. flyyyyiiinggg..

(Shiro, struggling to bond with black)
Kieth: get yOUR HEAD IN THE GAME, TROY

10.) *S6 spoiler*
Allura, throwing lotor down so hard he bounces: this biTCH EMPTY YEET

11.)*s6 spoiler* Shiro's eyeliner looks off when he's possessed (?)/ Dead bc haggar or whoever was controlling him

12.) Lance doesn't sleep for a week after seeing Keith with a ponytail

13.) Keith faints and hits his head bc Lance found a pair of heels somewhere and refused to take them off, and promptly dropped into a perfect splits right in front of keithy boi

14.) Shiro dabs while crouching and gives poor Pidge a nosebleed bc he hit her face.

15.) *Klance starts happening, secretly*
Pidge: ya better watch out yA BETTER WATCH OUT YA BETTER WATCH OUT

16.) (Ok I see a lot of stuff where Keith goes FULL GALRA but like he's still half human.. so a few half galra things)
So like instead of Keith going fully purple, he remains mostly the same, but he blushes violet and he gets little patches of purple freckles.

17.) He gets surprised and his hair floofs up. He also gets itty bitty fangs, Lance thinks it's adorable. Keith's eyes also do the cat thing where they expand and shrink dramatically according to the amount of light.