about season 8..

So obviously this is some spoilers but here we go

Allurance.. so I have..

Matured

Since season seven, and have a more civil way of expressing this. Allurance is obviously not my favorite ship or even something I ship but the reason I feel that way was that there was no build up. If there was something rather than lance flirting with Allura for the first 6 seasons and something more mutual, I could have had different views on it. To me it seemed rushed to squeeze something in after killing Adam. I have been and will continue to ship klance because I like the ship but I will not hate on any other ships.

Besides that topic, even though I dont think Lance's endgame should have been allura, why on earth or altea or balmera would she die. She was a character that had many good traits and morals that gave her quality. I get why the decision was made but I felt it could have gone better.

This all feel very negative so let's look at the positives for a moment. Pidge? Yes. Pidge in pigtails watching 80's voltron? Yes yes yes. Romelle in general? Yes as well. I love my girls. Also Veronica, a++ I enjoyed her efforts to make friends with axca.

But going back to romelle I wish she had more coverage and screen time :'( 

And to the topic of klance.

I feel that Keith would never in any reality feel resentful to Allura or Lance. He and Lance were/are friends and (whether canon or not liked lance romantically I'm going to say Keith likes him) would have wanted him to be happy. As he and Allura were on good terms as well, he albeit would have felt disappointed but would want to support them. As I choose to believe klance would probably get together a year or so after the "one year later" and they would probably laugh about Lance's stupid flirting tactics and celebrate Allura together and Keith wouldn't feel jealous when lance would talk about allura because she had meant a lot to him as well. Lance would realize although he had really loved her it wasn't meant to be.

Now the rest of the one year laters.

Matt's hair? No, that is not my boy what did you do to him. But he and Pidge I love my sibling duo they are everything.

Hunk you wonderful boy, yes, go bring realities together one dish at a time I live for you to exist i hope you're happy you ray of sunshine :'')

Shiro I'm glad you married a man you love (even if it isn't adam....) and had an on scREEN KISS LOVE U, SHIRO

Coran deserves everything and more, he lost basically his daughter, some of his families and closest friends he gets award for most gorgeous man in the history of ever

Romelle, I love you (and I wish Allura had lived so she could too, Romellura is beautiful and I wish it had happened although I will not be bitter about it)

That's all I'll say for now but tell me if you agree or feel differently! talK TO ME IM LONELY