Family Time

(Idk either man this is how I imagined Lance introducing Keith to his fam after they start dating ((for the sake of this, they started dating before they got to earth))

~~~

"You want- you want what?" Keith gawked at his boyfriend.

"I want you to meet my family." Lance repeated, grasping Keith's pale hands tightly. "We, we've been dating for like-" he tilted his head, counting. "A while. And I've told them all about you, and they really want to meet y-"

"You told them about me?"

"Yes, yes, I did." Lance chuckled. "And Mamá practically threw a fit because I haven't brought you over yet. She was all like-"

"They want to meet me?" His voice nearly shook as he stared at Lance's face, eyes wide.

Lance's mouth fell open, just a tiny bit before closing again. His eyes softened and his lips tugged a little to one side. He dropped his boyfriend's hands from his own, which came up to squish Keith's cheeks into a fish face.

"Babe. Baby. Darling. Starlight. Samurai. Mi amor. Keith." He whispered the last name. "Yes. I want you to meet my family. But my family also wants to meet you. More than anything. Honestly, I think it's because I talk about you so much. They probably could tell you anything you want about, well, you."

"What.. what do you say?" Keith stared almost eagerly and his tone revealed just a little anticipation.

"Well, where do I begin?" Lance pulled him down onto the tiny park bench that was in the Garrison park. "Ever since we got back to Earth, all the visits they'd make to my hospital room, I would talk all about my super amazing boyfriend. Like how he's an amazing fighter, and a little awkward, and very, very pretty."

"I'm not pretty.." Keith grumbled, looking away.

"Of course. Handsome and grizzled." Lance amended.

"Mhm."

"Anyway, my point is, they would absolutely adore you and probably can't take much more of my rambling."

Keith made an uncertain noise as Lance pleaded with puppy dog eyes. "Fine."

"Yeah!" The tan boy cheered in his seat. Keith's heart melted a bit at the smile on Lance's face. "I love you I love you I love you I-"

Keith snickered and covered Lance's mouth with his hand. "Yeah, yeah, love you too, dummy." He squealed and pulled away when Lance pressed a warm and tickle-y kiss to his palm.

The two lovestruck fools continued on their date until it was time to part ways.

"Don't worry about a thing, babe." Lance whispered reassuringly as he kissed his boyfriend goodbye. "Don't you worry about a thing."

~~~

"Lance, what am I supposed to wear?!" Keith panicked through the phone.

"I don't know, clothes maybe? But I wouldn't mind if you didn't wear anything~" Lance cooed into his device.

The line went silent for a moment or two.

"Why do I love you?"

"Well, for starters, I may just be the most handsome man in any galaxy, I have a charming personality, and mayhaps I played a part in liberating the entire universe from.." The Cuban boy went on to list many more things before finally running out of breath.