headcanons bc im U N O R I G I N A L

• Lance is actually the jealous one of the relationship. Not in like the creepy, controlling "I don't like that you're hanging out with them/ I should have all of your attention" kind of way but almost like, proud? But like growing up in a large family, he was used to sharing things, or getting a hand-me-down or having something that wasn't his completely. So when they start dating he's just so happy that Keith is his boyfriend and only Lance gets to kiss his nose and only Lance gets squeeze his hand and only Lance gets to receive that special smile reserved just for him.

• Keith has like? An odd amount of agility? Like, of course all the team trains and can do some pretty cool stuff (like Lance on the silks (or rope??) But like Keith like if he's running and like needs to like drop to a tuck and roll he just kinda is able to,,, shloop into it? Like you could not blink and still not see the transition of it. Lance spends half his time trying to train to be able to be like that and the other half just watching Keith.

• Whenever Lance is sarcastic or something, like "oh, ya don't say, Keith" when Keith says that Lance's socks are mismatched and Keith just always responds like with barely detectable sarcasm, like "oh, I do say, Lance."

• Keith is actually a really deep sleeper, he just ends up not sleeping for long. But when he and Lance start sleeping together (the act of slipping into unconsciousness for the sake of resting your body and mind,,, not the,, other,, thing) Lance finds that to wake Keith up he needs to like, physically heave his boyfriend off the bed and like screech at the top of his lungs (not often tho it annoys the neighbors) to wake Keith up. When he has to wake this certain boy, usually he has to resort to a lot of taps and nudges and "wakeuowakeupwakeupwakeuowakeup" before Keith even opens an eye.

•Lance is quite the opposite. He's a pretty light sleeper, but can sleep forever. And contrary to popular belief, he does his facemasks either before bed or in the morning. So he doesn't sleep like a log so he doesn't get face goo everywhere, but he is a back or stomach sleeper. Keith usually ends up latching on to his side or basically on top of him. He wakes up when Keith nuzzles into him for the first time, has a mini heart attack and then goes back to sleep. Waking Lance up is pretty easy, just kind of nudge him. But getting him out of bed? That is a different problem. Keith has to tempt and bribe or threaten just to get his boyfriend to move. An example:

"Lance, c'mon get up."

"Mhg."

"Hunk just cooked an amazing breakfast! Don't you want to come get some pancakes?"

"Mgnhnm."

"I'll give you a kiss if you get up.."

"Ghughst un?" ("Just one?")

"Three."

"Gphore?" ("Four?")

"Four."

"Phghive?" ("Five?")

"Nope. Four is final. And if you don't get up this instant you will get none, I will eat all the pancakes, and I will call your mother to tell her how rude you're being. And get your face out of the pillow, you're going to suffocate."

• Both of them are very much cuddlers. Lance enjoys being around a lot of people but definitely doesn't mind just him and Keith having a little (or a lot) of quiet time just to curl up in a bunch of blankets or ridiculously large, soft sweaters and squish together in a jumble of soft fabric and sweet words.
Keith has never been opposed to being touched but he never really seeked it out. But he always loves Lance leaning into him, or leaning into Lance. It's always welcomed when Lance reaches out to pull his boyfriend closer to him and press a kiss to his face to make Keith snort because he's secretly like really ticklish.

• When Keith lets Lance do facemasks on him or paint his nails or braid his hair, Lance in return lets Keith put his hair into a bunch of tiny, stupid looking ponytails all over his head because Keith thinks it's hilarious.

• Lance is definitely the type of person who doodles and scribbles on things so naturally he does it on his own skin and just kind of,,, moves on to Keith. And Keith is just cool with it. He is completely fine with looking at his arms and hands to see little hearts and stars and squiggles. Maybe the occasional person or cat or something. But he definitely is even more than okay when there's little "Lance+Keith"'s or "I love you"'s

• So ofc Lance has already met Krolia and they're chill. He gets to see a bunch of Keith's embarrassing baby pics and Krolia gets to see her son being happy. But like say Adam lived (like he was supposed to,,, lookin at u, DreamWorks) and Adam and Shiro are together again he gets the intimidating parents "rules of dating my child" talk and tell him that if he hurts Keith in any way shape or form, he w i l l  p a y. And Keith has to drag Lance away and gives shiro and Adam the "don't fricken scare my boyfriend he doesn't deserve that" lecture.

• Lance's family LOVES Keith. Like the McClain parental units™ just gush about how happy he makes Lance and how he's so sweet and he should come for dinner on Sunday. And next Sunday. And the next. Just stay. All the lil nieces and nephews think he's a cool as hecc™ guy with his cosmic wolf and scar. Veronica just makes the   (•'w •) face whenever she sees them.

• Sometimes if you look at JUST the right angle, Keith has chubby baby cheeks (the ones on your face..) and Lance thinks it's the best thing in the history of everything.

• Both of them have each other as really stupid contact names in their phones and change them periodically. Have some examples. (Have fun guessing which name if for who.)

-Yee haw
-Dat boi
-Butt cheek on a stick
-A knife!1!! No!11
-;)))
-Sweetie pie shnookums
-P A T R I C A
-my boy♥
-He got bunsss hun
-Smells like sweat
-fItE mE
-play despacito
-Despacidon't
-uhh they usually call me shalissa
-i will marry this boy
-u messing with my lion, dipstick
-we had a bonding moment
-wE hAd A bOnDiNg MoMenT

That's it I might make a really short story out of a few of these (I think they're called drabbles?? Asjdjr idk) anyway school for me starts soon and I hate it bye