YOUTUBER AU YOU CANT STOP ME

( did you read the title?? I'm back on my bullshit and no one can stop me because I have UNORIGINAL CONTENT!! :000 also I made Romelle Keith's adoptive sister)

~~~

"Thanks for watching, and stay hydrated, kids!" Lance watched his outro play before making the final edits to the video. Taking a deep breath, he saved it for the last time and waited for the video to upload.

"Well, thank god that's done.." He said to no one in particular. After all, it was late and he lived alone. Speaking of which.. no, there was nothing else. It was just late.

His joints cracked as he stood, back and neck stiff. The top of his laptop shut with a swift fwap. Grumbling, he made his way to the bathroom, where it took an unnecessary amount of time to brush his teeth, wash and moisturize his face, apply his night mask, forget his retainer, remember his retainer and use the bathroom. You know, the works.

By the time Lance had finally collapsed into his bed, his latest video already had 98,364 views.

~~~

Bzzt! Bzzt! Bzzt!

"Whuh..?" Lance's bedhead curls shifted as he rolled over sleepily, his hand slapping blindly on the nightstand in search of his phone.

He hadn't set an alarm, had he? No, he didn't. Did he? Why was his phone going off?

The sunlight already pouring through the curtains kept the brightness of the phone screen from completely blinding him as he tapped in the pin.

Ah. He'd forgotten to turn off the notifications for YouTube again. That would be the problem.

Lance scrolled through the endless notifications, smirking at some of them, but becoming confused.

-1:24 - rosepetals.inbloom commented on your video- oh my gOD IS THAT KEITH IN THE BACKGROUND AT THE GROCERY STORE AKDKLDSSJ..

Keith.. who was Keith? Lance had uploaded a vlog.. by himself. He hadn't done a collab..

-1:32 - lancelover006 commented on your video- kEitH?? In Lance's grocery store?? More likely than you think!! I demand an explanation!!

Okay, who was this Keith everyone was freaking out over?

Quickly, he found a comment that could hopefully help figure some things out-

Keith--stan--164- here are the timestamps where Keith is in the shot!! Hes wearing the red hoodie and black jeans!! What's going on!!?!?!

What was going on, indeed.

Clicking the first timestamp, it took him to his own video, the page loading for a second before playing the video.

His own voice came through the speakers, debating ice cream flavours. As Video-Lance turned the camera, there was indeed a guy in the background, wearing a red hoodie and black jeans.

"Whomst the fuck.." Lance paused, trying to get a good look at the guy's out of focus face.

Despite trying the other timestamps, he couldn't get a clear look at "Keith" 's face. For once, Lance cursed the perfect focus that the camera had kept on his face. Would this man forever remain a mystery?

Sighing, he closed the app and went to browse his other social media platforms, which were undoubtedly blowing up.

On Instagram, his feed was bombarded with blurry screenshots of the guy in the background, with captions explaining elaborate theories about it, others just riled up and excited.