God, i love you

• MALIA'S POV •

I'm nervous. I'm going to fly to Paris today, in exactly 3 hours. I know I'm doing this for me but what if something goes wrong again? What if something happens to my friends and I'm not here..

Sure, Scott's here, he's always there for everyone. Even after I told him I'd break up with him.. he was still so understanding towards me.. still supporting me. It's fascinating how big his heart is. And I'm really glad that it didn't work with us. I wasn't feeling happy, I felt so stressed and exhausted from all the fighting and non fighting. And still, Scott was always the most caring.

After everything Scott has been through in beacon hills, he deserves a little happiness in his life. He deserves to be calm for once and not worry about everything.. and still he does it. He's just so selfless and protecting. I'm happy that he has Kira again in his life. He deserves it.

So do I deserve a little happiness, too?

My phone is ringing. My dad is driving me to the airport.

I guess it's time.

I take my luggage and walk to the door. My dad is standing in front of it. "Sweetheart, I'm not driving you." He says. "What, Why? What happened?" I ask, something must've happened.

"Your friend Lydia wants to drive you. She's already outside, waiting for you." He said, smiling. "Ugh, Dad! Couldn't you have said that earlier! I was panicking already. Damn it." I say. He lets out a small laugh.

"Come here." My dad holds his arms out for me. This is goodbye. "Don't be gone for too long." He says and I can't stop feeling guilty now for leaving him. I hope nothing is going to happen to him.

"I'm sorry, for leaving you alone now."

"Don't! Have a great time in Paris." He says and I walk out.

Lydia is sitting in the car, waiting patiently. Why did she even want to drive me?

"Hey." She says.

"Hey, What's up?" I ask.

"Uh, nothing much. I thought I could drive you to the airport today." She says. "I had to get out of my home and -" she stops.

"and get away from.. Stiles?" I ask. She just nods. I feel really sorry for her. We all know that Stiles is not the same es ever. Hallucinating, having visions and nightmares, saying weird stuff and the fact that he's in pain all the time. Lydia is the only person he speaks to. Scott is hurt by it, for him it's like he lost a friend.

If I'm honest, it seems to me that Lydia knows so much more about Stiles condition than any of us. But she keeps everything a secret.

"You know, you can talk to me about everything. We're friends, please don't forget that." I say.

She smiles, "thank you, I guess I needed to hear that."

We're driving for 20 minutes now. Not one word was said. There's obviously something she wants to tell me. I can feel it.

"Lydia.. what's wrong? Tell me." I break the silence. "What do you mean? Everything is fine." She just says.

"There's something you want to talk to me about. I feel it, I can smell it."

She's nervous now, I knew it. "Spit. It. Out."

"I.. it's just some theories and speculations but.. I think Kira could be the answer for all of our problems." She says.

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when she fought that thing in the forest? I did some research and found out that the monster is called gran memo. It's a dangerous spirit, stealing people's memories and identity. It can capture ones life and.. and l think Kira is the only one who is able to fight it." She says.