Great, I'm an alpha with performance issues

warning: lots of fighting•

• SCOTT'S POV•

-Scott enters the new dimension-

What is this freezing cold?  Everywhere I look at there is only snow. It's so dark that the sky almost appears completely black.

What am I supposed to do? It's not like I can just walk somewhere. And if I don't find anything like a house to keep me warm I will soon die here.

I am surrounded by snow mountains and snow storms. It's so freezing cold I can not open my eyes.  I turn into my alpha form but it's nonetheless. It's still cold.

What do I have to do? What is this "test" the skinwalkers we're talking about? They said the key will appear to me, but doesn't really look like it. So many questions, but I may not get the answers if I don't get somewhere warm enough.

It's only snowing more and more. The thing is, if there are any scents that could lead me somewhere else I can not smell them. And the fact that I cannot hear anything else than the wind that comes off of the snow storms lowers my hope of finding a good place even more.

What am I supposed to do here? Die? Think Scott. There has to be something you can do.

Argh! I don't know. The cold is hurting me. I feel myself losing my energy and slowly turning back into my human form.

I get really tired all of a sudden. But it's not because of the cold. It's like my body became numb, as if something wants me to lay down and sleep. But doing that would be my death. If I start sleeping here in this snow I might never get up again.

But I can't fight it back.

My eyes are slowly closing..

What..Who is the person in front of me?

And before I know it, I close my eyes.

• • •

I begin to scream and roar at once. My body is burning.

Opening my eyes, everything is blurry and the pain in my body make it harder to focus.
Someone lit me up. The pain goes so much deeper than my healing power can reach. And it doesn't stop.

"Who are you!" I hear a girl voice. "What kind of monster are you?!" She asks again. She stands in front of me but I can't see her face only her eyes. She covered her face in a black scarf.

"Answer me!" She demands but her voice is very high which doesn't really sound intimidating.

"I.." it's hard for me to answer because my tongue is so dry. "Scott." I say.

"Okay Scott.. why are you here?"

"Keys" I spit out. The burning feeling is weakening me I feel like passing out.

The burning stops and the fire mitigates.

"Keys?" She asks and takes her scarf off. She's a young girl, younger than I thought. She looks as if she's ten years old and she's very thin. She's probably not eating much.

"Can you please give me water?" I ask and cough a lot.

"Why would I do that? You attack our village, I saw your face. It was like a wolf. Just like the rest of the crew. " She says.

"I didn't do that. That was not me-"

"As if I would believe that!" She looks at me very angrily. "You look like the guys who took over our village and let us suffer. I hate werewolves. They're only lying and killing." She looks more sad than angry now.