You know, foxes and wolves don't really get along

• authors note: listen to I found love by amber run in the background while reading this •

LAST CHAPTER

• Scott's POV •

After a long and exhausting car drive with Isaac, Malia, Kira and Namiko we finally arrived in Beacon Hills. Nothing seemed unusual. Was my overthinking too much, maybe closing the portal did save us all after all.

We drove to our old school to meet up with Liam. He was the only one we were able to call, he told us to come to the school.

"Hey, are you all alright?" Liam asks and looks at us being totally tired. Liam looks confusingly at Isaac. "Who is he? Did he came from the portal?"

"No? Do I look like someone coming from a portal?" Isaac asks ironically.

"Yes?" Liam answers. "I'm also part of Scott's pack. I've been part of it before anyone else here, so-" Isaac says loudly but Kira interrupts him before he could finish his sentence.

"It's enough, Liam, why did you want us to come here?" She asks.

"It's because of Stiles.." Liam says.

"Stiles? Why?" I ask.

"He.. I..-" Liam can't form a sentence out of confusion. "Just say it!" Malia says.

Liam tells us to follow him inside the building.
"He locked himself up in one of the classrooms. He just started screaming out of nowhere. Lydia and I and also the sherif, we couldn't really reach out to him or get into the room. After the portal closed, he stopped screaming. And now he just blatantly stares around the room and doesn't answer to us." Liam says, he must've been scared.

If something happened to Stiles.. I will never forgive myself. After the incident, we kinda fell apart but that didn't change the fact that I wouldn't give up on him! He's still my best friend, I would give up my life to save him. Even now, I will do everything in my power to save him.

We arrived at the classroom. Lydia and Sheriff are already there. They look exhausted too. They must've fought a lot and take care of Stiles all this time. 

"Scott, you're here." Sheriff Stilinski says. "I thought maybe you could reach out to him. He doesn't listen to us, it's like he's not even here." He says.

"Didn't my roar reach out to him?" I ask.

"No, he was screaming all the time. It was like a great power was leaving but at the same time entering his body. I think he is possessed." Lydia says with teary eyes.

"His aura is black." Namiko says.

"Black?" Everyone asks in unison.

"He's surrounded by black aura. A demon must possessed him. Since he doesn't talk, he probably tries to fight against it." Namiko continued.

"Do you know what we could do?" Kira asks.

"That demon should've left the portal like every other creature. But it didn't. Which means the door inside of his mind was open all this time and that demon was able to stay inside of him. Someone needs to close that door but also take the demon out." She says.

"Not again.." Isaac says.

"Scott, with your new power, only one roar would be enough to save him. But it has to come from the deepest of your heart with the full intention to save him." Namiko says.

"How do you know all that?" Malia asks. "My fox spirit tells me that." Namiko answers.

Stiles looks like void Stiles again. He looks extremely tired but doesn't really move much. He's just quiet and stares around the room. I should start to roar before it's too late.