Chapter 3

Cruel World

Marina

I look down at my small coffee. If only she knew what Jack was really like.

"Hey," she places her hands on mine. The electrical feeling returns, and I choose to ignore it this time. Looking back up at Lana, I feel her comforting eyes not diverting from my face.

Does she know?

"What's wrong? You suddenly got all sad." I just shrug.

"I don't know...." but I do know. Jack. Speaking of Jack, I check my watch.

Crap.

"Crap.." I say under my breath. Quickly standing up, I gather my things. I notice a confused Lana slowly getting up herself. She then reaches for my arms, stopping my from moving.

"Marina.." she says like she has said it like she was already trying to get my attention.

"What's wrong? Why are you in such a hurry?" I shake out of her grip.

"I'm late for my shift." I lie. Jack won't let me get a job. He claims I won't ever spend time with him. He's always gone from 8:30 to 5:30 five days a week. He would never know. But I don't anyway.

"Ok. At least exchange numbers with me." I hand her my phone and she hands me mine.

Marina

555-4827

"There. Now I really have to go, Lana. It was nice meeting you!" I run out of the coffee shop and towards my car a few blocks away. The heels I for some reason decided to wear slowing me down. I don't take them off though, it would be unsanitary.

Almost flying into the driver's seat, I step on the gas. I only have minutes till Jack will be home. If I'm not there, he will surely be angry with me.

Running a couple stop lights and with my luck still intact, I make it home. Unlocking the door, I place my keys back in the bowl. I quickly make myself look like I never left. I take my sunglasses off, placing my purse by the door, taking my heels off and hiding them in the back of our closet. I walk out of our room from doing that when I hear the door open. Chills make there way down my spine as he yells into the house.

"Marina! I'm home!" I stay at the top of the stairs, frozen in place. Fear distills itself in my gut. I soon see him standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Hey, babe." He slowly climbs the stairs. Suddenly the fear disappears and is replaced with excitement. I let myself fall back into the lovestruck state that I felt in high school.

"Hey, Jackie.." I find myself use that stupid nickname. I couldn't help it. I have lost control of my body. He finally reaches the top of the stairs. Placing his hands very low on my hips, he grazes or lips together. I finish the deed. Connecting our lips, I wrap my arms around his neck.

He starts to walk me backwards. So I decide to jump and wrap my legs around his waist. I feel him against me, which turns me on more than I am.

I feel a wall hit my back. He drops his bag that was on his shoulder. His lips then start to migrate down my chin and then my neck. A moan escapes my lips as he sucks on my sweet spot. There will surely be a mark tomorrow.

I run my hands up his shirt, his abs clearly there. Grasping the hem of his shirt, I lift it over his head. I admire body. He smirks when he notices.

He moves his hands up my abdomen under my shirt. Goosebumps leave a trail after he leaves the lower part of my abdomen temporarily behind. He reaches for my breast and cups them. Slightly squeezing them earns a moan from me. He shakes his arms around to my back. He unclipped my bra. Leaving this wall momentarily, I remove my shirt and bra.

I feel the cold wall touch my skin. Cooling it down from the heat of the moment. That's when it hits me.

I am suddenly out of my lovestruck state. I quickly remove myself from him, hoping he would leave me alone. But no. He grabs my arm and forcefully brings me towards him.

"Where do you think you are going?" Fear fills my gut once again. The flight response is strong in me. But I ignore it.

"I don't want to anymore...." as soon as I finish my sentence, I feel the familiar sting on my cheek. He slapped me. I look into his now black eyes. That was a mistake.

"Finish what you start, Marina." He then pushes me against the wall, forcefully kissing me. He shoves his tongue inside my mouth. I feel myself almost gag. His hands are groping my naked chest. Squeezing and twisting my breast and nipple. I can't help but moan. My body betraying me.

His hands migrate dangerously low. His hands quickly undo my belt. I hear it fall into the floor seconds later. His hands then slip inside my pants and panties. I feel his rough fingers rub against me. Moans force there way out of my throat.

"See.." he starts to take off his belt with his free hand. "You want this." His pants are at his ankles. "Take off my boxers." I do as he says. I can't avoid my fate.

His erect self flies up. I accidentally brushed my hand against him, causing Jack to grunt.

"Stroke." I have no choice. Taking him in both hands, I begin to go up and down. He speeds up his rubbing and I speed up mine. He then suddenly stops. He forcefully removes the last article of clothing covering myself. He flips me so my front is on the wall. With one hand, he pins my arms above my head, and with the other he aligns himself with my entrance. I feel his tip slide into my entrance. My body continues to betray me.

He bends me over slightly. In and out. Faster and faster. He continues to have his way with me. High pitched noises leave my mouth. I feel close.

Thank God.

My luck runs out then and there. He removes himself from me before either of us finish. He then forces me into my knees. Turning me around. He makes eye contact with me. I know immediately what he wants me to do.

He forces himself in my mouth. His tip violently hits the back of my throat. I feel his pre-come slide down my throat. I know Jack will not let me finish, so while he's mouth- fucking me, I am rubbing my throbbing clit. He takes this as a sign as I am truly enjoying it.

He quickly comes in my mouth after that.

Picking me up bridal style, he walks to our bedroom. Throwing me on the bed. I look up at him and see him masturbating and staring hungrily at my body so that he can get hard again. I almost puke In disgust.

As soon as he is, he climbs on top of me. He settles between my legs. Aligning himself again, I just go limp. Numb. Dead. He fucks me senseless for hours into the night. Betraying my virtue and dignity piece by piece. It feels like I have none left.

After this kind of abuse almost every night for ten years will leave you wondering if you can ever leave the one you once loved and be truly loved by another. But this world is a Cruel World. And that will never ever happen to me. I'm already thirty- two...It's too late for me.
_________________________________________________________________________________
I'm excited in how this story is becoming a little more known!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know I am looking foreword to posting each one.

Like I mentioned before, I will post each chapter after the previous gets a few reads. Not to many, just to show you I am paying attention to the little bit of recognition this story gets.

Have a lovely day! Love you!

-R