Chapter 27

Blue Jeans

Marina

Lana seemed worried that she wouldn't be able to make it through the next couple weeks. With her parents coming to town tomorrow and my appointment today, she seemed slightly frazzled.

Lana left the room to go get some clothes. I assume she will change in her closet. I look through my drawers to find something to wear. Finally settling in a classic white t-shirt and skinny Blue Jeans. I felt good about myself today.

I hear a small knock on the door. I turn to see Lana's head peeking in.

"Nathan made pancakes. Do you want some?" I eagerly nod. Lana waits for me to walk over to her before she moves. But not before she places a quick kiss on my lips. That causes me to slightly blush.

"There she is!" Nathan raises his voice slightly in excitement. I can't tell if it is fake or not. Which annoys me a little.

"Hey...." I almost whisper, like the little introvert I am. A plate with a smaller stack of pancakes is placed in front of me. My stomach growls while internally gagging. I am honestly not in the mood for pancakes. I feel like something healthy. Since it's been a few days since I have really had a decent meal and a healthy one.

I see Lana get up in the corner of my eye. Opening the fridge, she searches for a minute. Taking out a couple of eggs and some fruit (that was honestly really weird for me to spell, since I have been only spelling it like Froot for the past six months.) My appetite is restored at the more healthy alternative that Lana is cooking up. Soon, she places two eggs, over easy, in front of me. Along with some assorted fruit that they had.

Lana slide my pancake stack towards her and starts to finish it off. I see Nathan and Lana have a conversation through there looks at the top of my vision. I look up and catch a quick look. Nathan looks annoyed for once, and Lana seems defensive.

As soon as they realize I am looking, they start to eat once again.

I finish eating pretty quick and try to make it seem like I am not wanting to run to my room. I make it to my room only a few seconds later, but it felt like forever.

Was Nathan annoyed that I didn't eat his pancakes but Lana's eggs and fruit instead?

I lay down on the bed again. Rubbing my face, I try to calm myself down. My emotions have started to go all wack. Maybe my period is coming a little early this time.

Yeah. That's it. My period should be coming within a weeks or so. That's why.

I just decide to lay there for a while. Letting my thoughts sort themselves out.

This week has been so fucking crazy. Five days ago I was still with an abusive fiancée and thinking I was worthless and couldn't be saved. Yet, here I am now, head over heels again for a women who has done nothing but respect what I want and has never forced her way with me.

Five days ago, I was scared at what Jack would do when he got home. Now, I am excited on what Lana would do when I see her beautiful face.

I feel my phone buzz in the pocket of my Blue Jeans. A text has come through. Pulling it out, I see its from Lana.

I'm sorry about Nathan. He doesn't quite understand why I made you a different breakfast. I could tell that the pancakes didn't seem appetizing so I made something healthier to see if that got you going. And it did. I'll be up soon. Love you.

-L

Lana knows how to interpret my face so well that it scares me sometimes. She makes me feel easy to read. I hope that's a good thing...

I then remember the doctors appointment that Lana made for me this afternoon. My nerves start to kick in. Will Lana come with me? I really hope so. I'm scared at what might me the cause of my problem.

If it is just my period I will be so relieved.

A light knock is heard from the door.

"Come in." I answer. The door opens and Lana peeks in.

"Can we talk?" I nod my head in response.

"You ok?" I look back up at the ceiling.

"Nervous. For the appointment of course." I feel the bed dip and then Lana place her head in my shoulder.

"Don't worry. I will never leave your side during it. They can't make me." Lana kisses my shoulder. Which sends a shiver down my spine.

Lana cuddles closer into my side. While I curl up closer to her. Her smell fills my nose and myself with pleasure.

Ok.

I say to myself.

I'll be ok today.
_________________________________________________________________________________

There back!! 1.3k Baby! Thank you so much! It's truly amazing!

Please remember to vote and comment if you liked the chapter, it makes me really excited, and yes, I do read every comment.

Also, there are about 4 more chapters after this. Don't worry, I have a little surprise for you guys. I hope you'll love it as much as I do.

Love You!
-R