Chapter 16

(It's not the exact version, but this song is just to powerful. This should give you the general idea.)

I'm Not Hungry Anymore

Lana

I feel Marina squeeze my hand back. Her anxiety slowly melting away. I want to ask about her breakdown this morning. Or why Nathan was there.

The reason I went early was because I missed her. I wanted to cuddle with her. Be really sweet. Make her fall in love with me. I want to love Marina. I think I already do. And only after two days.

"I'm sorry..." I glance over at a now nervous looking Marina. I squeeze her hand to try and reassure her.

"Don't worry. He was being a douche for once. He is probably not ready to except that I ever loved him." She lays down on our hands. Kissing mine. I can't help but giggle.

"My God, you are so fucking adorable." I look over and make eye contact with her. She has a hint of lust in her eyes. Not for sex, no, but for physical contact. To cuddle and hug.

I quickly make the u turn to go back to the motel. I park a few blocks away so Nathan doesn't see. He is long gone when we walk to the motel. Unlocking the door, we burst in. After closing and locking the door, I turn Marina towards me. I capture her wonderful lips into a sweet and slow kiss. I let her dominate, so she can experience it.

She slowly trails her hands up my stomach under my shirt. She wanders up my somehow toned stomach and my waist. I feel myself getting excited by the second.

She slowly leads me back to the bed. My legs touch the side. She slowly lets me down onto it. We center ourselves on the bed and Marina slowly takes off my shirt.

She can probably tell by now she has turned me on more than I can even believe. She lets herself be dominant, to try and fulfill my need.

She reaches her hands behind my back and unclasps my bra. She, extremely slow and almost unbearable, slides it off. She leans down and kisses me on my lips. The kiss is so satisfying. She slides off the pair of leggings I threw on this morning. Her hand travels inside my panties, stopping to slowly rub my aching clit.

I moan into her mouth. She slowly starts to run faster. My moans become higher pitches and closer together. She can tell if she keeps going, I will come very soon.

She abruptly stops. An annoyed moan leaves my mouth. I open my eyes to catch her take off her shirt. She makes eye contact with me and takes off her bra. She knows it's turning me on more by the look on my face.

Like a stripper almost, she removes her final articles of clothing. She soon has me completely bare as well.

She aligns herself with me. She looks up at me with a look in her eyes. Like asking for permission. I eagerly nod. She leans down to kiss me, at the same time, slowly starts to rock against me. I eagerly moan into her mouth.

This is the best feeling I have felt during sex in forever.

Rocking against me, our clits moving against each other. I feel her come all over my pussy. I come a couple minutes later.

I sit up, bringing Marina back. She is sitting on my lap. Bringing my fingers to start to clean up, she eagerly tastes out come on my lips. She pushes me back onto the bed a second later. Moving down towards me, she eagerly, but slowly, cleans me up.

I do the same for her.

After we have officially cleaned up in the bathroom, we soon lay under the cover cuddling.

"Thank you." I look down at Marina. She has a kind look on her face.

"For what?" She kisses me.

"For letting me direct our affair. Jack is so fucking rough. He takes charge every single time. He never asks my consent or anything. But you, you let me do all those things. You let me choose every time. Thank you." I kiss her forehead.

Bringing her closer to me, I let her comment soak in. It wasn't sudden or anything, it didn't come up like a ton of bricks or anything. It just appeared.
I'm Not Hungry Anymore to truly love someone. Cause now I do.

I'm in love with Marina Diamandis.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Double Update!!! Yay!!! And thank you so much for 500(+) reads!! It means so much to me! It also means a lot to me when you choose to vote and comment you thoughts. Just a suggestion.....

Love you!
-R