Chapter 8

*obvious smut warning*

The State Of Dreaming

Lana

"I want to remember this moment,"I begin, "And I have a feeling you want to be heard and take things slow. So that's what I am going to do." I whisper against her lips. She didn't deepen the kiss in the car, so I figured she doesn't exactly like things rough at the moment. Her facial expression after I say that confirms my assumptions.

I realize that my knee is up close and touching her. So I take advantage of that by slowly moving it against her. She lets out an eager moan, like she isn't used to being able to do that willingly. I lean back and remove my t-shirt. Marina immediately placed her hands just above my hips. Her hands feel as hot as a branding tool on my skin.

I slowly trail my hands down to untie her large pink robe. I open it up, seeing her t-shirt and shorts again. Ridding the robe, I take off my bra. In hopes that she would be a little more comfortable when I remove her shirt. She isn't wearing a bra, that's why. Then the thought crosses my mined. What if she is nervous? I think Jack raped her.. I try to prevent a worried look from overtaking my face, I don't think I did well.

"Lana? Are you ok?" I don't answer, I just switch our positions. Marina's surprised expression is priceless. "Lana! Wha.. what are you doing?" I smile just a bit.

"I have a feeling that you never get to take control, be on top, be the woman who controls the situation. It's yours, if you want it." I see in her eyes that she doesn't know what she wants. She then slowly takes the waistband of my leggings in her small fingers. She slowly removes them, my legs now on full display.

She makes eye contact with me so I assure her that it is ok. She takes a deep breath, probably preparing herself for being able to be in control.

She trails her small hands up my stomach and up toward my exposed breast. She then backs away.

"Are you ok?" Marina looks so conflicted.

"I've just.. I haven't been... on top before.." she whispers the end of her statement, slightly embarrest.

"You don't have to be. I can be..." Marina quickly cuts me off.

"No. I want to. I'm just a little nervous. That's all.." I can tell she is scared of doing something that I don't like.

I lightly grasp the hem of her shirt. Slowly hiking it up, I make sure she is fine with it. The bruises show up in the dim light one by one. Leaning forwards, I kiss every single one of them. Her shirt is off a couple minutes later, and after I have soothed every single bruise I saw.

I feel my dominant side want to take over, I think Marina noticed to. She removes her shorts, leaving the both of us in just out panties. Marina smiles a goofy smile and leans down to kiss me. I eagerly return it. Our hands are on each other's face. If you saw this whole endeavor, you would think we were long time lovers, not two women who met sixteen hours ago.

"Can you be on top?" I smile into her mouth at her whispered question. If you weren't paying attention, you would have never heard it. I carefully flip Marina so she is underneath me. Our lips never leaving each other.

"It feels like I'm living in The State Of Dreaming. I never want this to end.." Marina whispers against my lips. She seems to like to do that. I honestly don't mind though.

"Neither do I." I feel the hem of her panties make contact with my fingers. I loosely pull them down. Marina eagerly kicks them off. She is quick to remove mine, probably embarrest for being the only completely exposed one. 

I disconnect our lips and begin to leave a hot trail of kisses down her body. I pass her navel, and that is when she starts to squirm. She is acting like this is a first for her. Wait, is it?

"Marina.." I look up to see her needy eyes staring back down at me. " is this your first time?" She shakes her head.

"No.. I just haven't been this turned in ten years.." I feel myself start to feel bad again for Marina. So I break the eye contact and kiss her red and throbbing clit. Her eager moans and squirms are priceless.

I pull back to look at Marina. She bites her lips at the kiss of contact. She must have felt her eyes in me, cause she looks back down at me.

"Please.." her breathing is shallow. "Don't stop..." I look back down. Marina has become more wet and that turns me on. I place my thumb over her clit. Her breath hitches. Slowly, I enter my fingers into her her. She immediately starts to rock her hips with them. My fingers curl inside, she arches her back when I do.

After a few minutes, Marina gushes all over my fingers. I instinctively clean her up from the liquid. I go up and kiss her. She probably tastes her come on my tongue.

I leave her lips and rest my forehead on hers.

"That was the best sex I have ever had..." I feel myself blush majorly. I haven't either, and all I did was touch her. "You have no idea how much I have had...." I feel Marina cringe at her own statement. That is when it is clear. She is raped.

"Marina. How often?" She immediately understands, but still hesitates to answer.

"Almost every night... for the past ten years...." my mind explodes. Surely she believes she can't rest out of that relationship. I pull the covers over our naked bodies. We cuddle into each other. Her scent calming my anger a little.

"He will be gone. He won't ever touch you, if I have anything to say about it." I feel her relax a little more. Soon enough, she is asleep on my chest.

I feel sleep start to take over my body, the last thought that I remember before unconsciousness isn't exactly a pleasant one.

I cheated on Nathan, my husband.

Marina cheated on Jack, her Fiancé

_________________________________________________________________________________
I noticed that there were a few comments when I was looking at my read count ( I know). So I read them. And hear I was, my heart exploding and crying tears of love and joy in the middle of biology.

Thank you so much for the love and support this book is receiving!

I know, seriously, if you find any grammar mistakes, don't be afraid to comment them so I can fix them.

Love you!
-R