Chapter 26

Like The Other Girls

Lana

I become conscious long before I decide to open my eyes. My face is tucked into the back of Marina's neck. My arms are comfortably tucked underneath her breast and she is still asleep. Her even breaths a tell tale that she is.

Her small body is pressed up against mine. Her tiny waist makes it easy to wrap my arms fully around her. My way of protecting her when I'm not conscious.

I feel her move in my grasp. She slowly removes my hands from her body. I let her get up out of bed without reacting. I listen carefully to what she is doing.

She unpluggs something, I'm assuming her phone. Then she is back in bed, making sure to my in the same position as before she left for a minute. I take this chance to slightly move, so I can look over her shoulder.

I now open my eyes. I am able to see her screen clearly.

She immediately opens up Safari on her IPhone. She types in something I never expected.

Causes of vaginal bleeding

I am alert now. I make sure to not let her know I am awake yet. I know she isn't wondering about her period.

She passes the period articles and immediately goes to one that is somewhat related to rape cases.

She scrolls through many different articles like that.

The more research she does, the more worried I become. Is she seriously bleeding in an unnatural way down there?

"Mm.." I make a soft noise to indicate that I am waking up. I'm not going to scare her to death with just saying, Marina?

She quickly and quietly places her phone on the bedside table.

"Marina?" I whisper. She flips so she is facing me.

"Morning." She has a cute smile on her face now. She is seriously my weak spot. But I have to ask somehow.

"Are you ok?" She gives me a weird look after I say that. But something flashes over her eyes. Was it fear?

"Yeah... why wouldn't I be?" I can tell there's a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

"I don't know." Is just shrug my shoulders and pretend to drop the subject. I see a flash of relief cross her eyes. That is all I need to confirm that there really is a problem.

"Was last night real?" Marina gives a questioning look for a second till she realizes what I'm talking about.

"I hope so." She flashes that adorable toothy smile my knees go weak for.

"I love you." I lean in and kiss her wonderful lips. She eagerly kisses me back.

"I love you." She whispers into my lips. That honestly turns me on. Then I remember her vaginal bleeding. I don't let it phase me though. If she thinks it's serious, then she will stop it. At least, I hope she does.

I adjust us so I am on top. I slowly start to grind my hips against hers. She softly moans into my mouth.

Her hands slowly trail down my back until they have grasped the hem of my shirt. She is about to pull it off, then something stops her. She disconnects our lips and makes eye contact with me. She removes her hands from my shirt to my face. A worried expression is on her face.

"Lana..." She looks away from me and towards the closed door.

"Yeah, babe?" That comment turns her back to me, like I knew it would.

"Um... could.." she hesitates to finish the question.

"You know you can ask me anything, right?" Marina automatically nods. But that doesn't mean She feels comfortable yet, is what her expression says. She takes a deep breath before attempting to ask me the question again.

"couldwenothavesexnow....." she mumble and they combine into almost a single word. A loving smile makes its way to my face. Finally.

"Of course." She visibly relaxes, like she was expecting me to be like Jack. "And do you want me to make an appointment for your bleeding?" Her eyes widen In surprise and embarrassment.

"Wha... how?" I kiss her to quiet her.

"I can taste it when we have sex and I was looking over your shoulder this morning." She is too surprised to say a word, so she just nods.

"To the appointment?" She nods again.

"Are you going to stop loving me if we don't..." I can tell this conversation is uncomfortable for her.

"Of course not. I love you no matter what. Even if this is a new love, I will stick with you. No matter what other people say, you are not Like The Other Girls. That's something I love about you." I lean down to kiss her nose. She slightly giggles when I do.

"Well. Lets get up and get ready. I'll call and make the appointment while we do." She nods again. We get up a couple minutes later.

I grab my phone and dial the nearest clinic. Someone soon answers. I am quick to answer there questions. With the help of Marina of course. I am soon able to make the actual appointment. Which is for this afternoon.

"Don't worry." Marina hugs me tight. "We don't have to have sex in order to stay in love. This little break for a couple days will be nothing. Don't worry babe." Marina just hugs me tighter.

I know my parent are coming to town tomorrow. If nothing is seriously wrong, I want Marina to heal otherwise. I will make sure to make she feels loved without the orgasmic touches we give each other on the daily.

Don't worry. I tell myself. We will make it through.
_________________________________________________________________________________

1.2k!!! Than you guys so much!!! So here is another chapter. Mostly because I am excited.

HAVE YOU HEARD BABY YET!!! I love it so much!!! Honestly, Marina's talent show look is my new aesthetic. It kinda reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite.

Thank you so much for reading!!! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!!! I wouldn't mind reading your thoughts on Baby. 💕

Love You!!!
-R