-5-

We all got to my house and hung out. Brennen and I introduced Teagan to everyone, they seem to really like her, and I can see why.

Sam had the great idea of having a miniature pool party with everyone to celebrate making a new friend. Seeing Teagan in a bikini would make me almost not contain myself.

She didn't bring one, so Devyn let her borrow a bathing suit.

Devyn and Teagan really got along, and that was good. I put on my suit and went out to the backyard. Teagan walked out and I kind of went heart eyed. She was literally the most beautiful girl in the world. I would love to call her mine.

Teagan called over Elton and he walked over. I could hear little snippets of the convo. "So she can come over too?" Teagan asked. "Of course, we would love to meet more people." Elton replied. Wonder who they were talking about.

About 10min later another girl walked outside and Teagan ran over to hug her. "Hey everyone!" Teagan yelled. Everyone then looked her way. "This is my bestfriend Cameron. We've known eachother since like 6th grade." She said. There were many "hi's" and "hello's" then everyone went back to doing what they were doing.

I, of course, walked over to introduce myself. "Hey, I'm Colby." I said to Cameron. She looked me up and down then smiled. I didn't like that. Only Teagan would be able to do that. "Cameron, as you heard." She replied with a smile. "How did you two meet?" Asking mainly Teagan. "Well we met in 6th grade in... art class? And just clicked." Teagan said back. "Cool story." I said quite shy.

After a few small talks, Teagan left to get a drink. I was about to walk away as well, but Cameron grabbed my arm and spun me back around. "You're really hot." She told me. "Um thanks." I said trying to walk away. "She walked closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Would you like to have some fun? I would show you a really good time." Cameron said. "Um, no thanks, I like someone else." I replied innocently. "She couldn't fulfill your dreams of having someone like me." She said looking me up and down again. "I said no thank you, now if you would excuse me, I would like to go swimming." I replied and walked away.

I did end up going into the pool... right next to Teagan. I told her what Cameron had said, and what I did after. "Wow, she never acted like that before. Maybe you're actually a keeper. I could see why." She smiled saying those words.

I smiled as well. "Im still waiting for the right moment to ask this girl out." "Well, whoever she is is going to be one lucky girl, and if she doesn't say yes then she must be blind." Teagan says laughing. I laugh with her.

At the corner of my eye, I can see Cameron glaring at Teagan and I. I ignore it and keep talking with everyone around me. Having a great time.