-16-

Colby's Pov

It has been about two months since me and Teagan have been dating. And those two months were bliss. Probably the best two months ever.

Teagan, Brennen, and I were all going to go to this amusement park place, and I already knew it was going to be fun.

We made it there and immediately went to the rides. "Babe, can you take our picture?" I asked Teagan. She nodded then took my phone.
(Picture at top). "Damn we look good," Brennen told Teagan. She laughed and agreed.

After we took some more pictures and rode more rides, we were all getting hungry.

I had the great idea of getting fries and burgers. Teagan and Brennen also agreed.

We got our food and munched on it and laughing at each other's bad jokes. These are the moments that I love the most.

We spent hours at that park, but it was now time to come home. I dropped off Brennen and Teagan then went home. I took a quick shower and put on some sweatpants and no shirt.

I laid in my bed getting ready to sleep when I got a call from someone. Shea. I hated her and she knew it. (A/n- I have nothing against Shea, she is a wonderful person, but it's for the sake of the story.)

Shea would always try and get back together with me that it was honestly making me mad. I answered the phone and was greeted with her high pitched voice.

"Heeyyy babbbyyy." She screamed. "I'm not your baby anymore, I have a girlfriend." I could tell she was not happy and I smiled. "What? Why would you want to date someone other than me? I'm the only person that is capable of loving you."

That got me really mad because I know for a fact that Teagan loves me, or else she wouldn't have said it back. "Well you're wrong because my girl- friend does love me, and I love her, so stop calling me." And with that I hung up and put my phone back on the charger.

There was a soft knock on my door and I said a 'come in'. Sam walked in and looked at me. "Shea again?" I nodded my head. He sighed and looked down. He looked back up at me again and spoke, "Promise you won't cheat on Teagan. I know you won't, but it could happen. Just if you are at a party or something, don't drink a lot and make out with someone on accident." I nodded my head. "I promise you, Sam. I don't want to lose Teagan." He smiled and said a faint 'thank you' and walked out.

After all that I went to sleep with Teagan on my mind.

-next morning-

I awoke feeling really happy. I got out of my bed and showered. After my shower I put some black ripped jeans on along with a black ripped shirt.

What? I will always be emo at heart.

I walked downstairs and made me some pancakes. After they were done I sat down and put some syrup on them and ate. I heard people walking down but I ignored them and continued eating.

"Can you make us some?" I heard Corey ask. He was standing at the bottom of the stairs with everyone else in the house. "Sure, let me finish eating then I will make you guys some." Everyone said "yes" and went into the gaming room. I chuckled to myself and finished eating.

I put my plate into the sink and made at least 15 pancakes. "They're all done." I yelled to everyone. They all ran into the kitchen and grabbed plates and stacked themselves with pancakes.

I laughed then walked into the game room. I was going to play a game when something came to my mind.

I haven't told my fans.

I didn't tell the internet that I had a girlfriend. How would they react? Will they hate me? Will they hate Teagan?

Wait.

None of that matters. This is my life and my fans can't ruin it.

They do scare me though.

Wouldn't be surprised if they hated Teagan. I will just tell her to ignore the hate. We have to do this.

I sat still for about 5 minutes looking at my phone. I finally decided to call her and ask. After about 3 rings it picks up.

"Baby, can I ask you a question?"

______________________________________

A/n- oooofff cliffhanger. I hope you enjoyed, and Im also sorry to those of you reading this and waited for a chapter. Have a good night/day!