-18-

Colby's Pov

Some people don't understand the meaning of love. They just throw the word around like it's nothing.

Usually you would tell someone you love them because they are family, or a bestfriend, or a partner.

Others say it because they want to make the other person happy or to have the feeling of being loved. Those people never actually mean it. The word love is useless coming out of that person's mouth.

Thankfully that is not the case with Teagan and I. I truly love her, and think I might be falling in love with her.

Being with Teagan makes me happy.

When she's happy, I'm happy.

When she's sad, I'm sad.

As cliche as that sounds, it's true. Loving someone does that to you. Some people understand what I'm talking about, others might get the chance to understand, and some never got the chance. They either used the chance or never even had one.

That chance may be the only one some might have at happiness, and they ruin it.

Most people don't take that chance for granted and use it wisely. Be like those people.

Take chances am I right, or am I right?

But anyway, I took a chance with Teagan, and now look where it got us. We have amazing friends and an even more amazing relationship. You too could have that happiness if you try hard enough.

Now enough of my speach, enjoy what happened the week after our date....

Week later

Still Colby's Pov

It has been a week since Teagan and I's amazing date, and to say that we were happy was an understatement. We have never been more close for some reason.

I guess that date really set off the feelings train because we were soon comfortable enough to make the video about our relationship.

Teagan has been really nervous and I of course tell her to not listen to the haters.

My true fans will support our relationship. I hope that it is pretty much all of them.

I was preparing my tripod and camera when I see Teagan figeting with the ends of her shirt while sitting on my bed. She always does this when she's nervous.

"Babe, it'll be fine, I promise. Just ignore the hate if there is any. Don't let the comments get to you." She nodded lightly while looking up at me. "Ready?" I asked her. I heard a faint "yeah" and then I started the camera.

"Hey guys so today I'm with Teagan because we have a special announcement. Now before I say it don't give hate. It is really uncalled for, and if you are a true fan you won't give hate. Now let us tell you." I looked at Teagan for reassurance. "We are dating each other and are incredibly happy, so I hope you guys will be too. And no this isn't a prank, it is completely and utterly true. I'll even prove it." With that I turned to Teagan and gave her a kiss on the lips making sure the camera can see it. She kisses me back and then we pull away. "I hope you guys won't get mad, or sad, or disappointed. It is my choice to date whomever I want, so I chose this beautiful right next to me to be my girlfriend." I say then hold Teagan's hand. "Thank you all for watching, and I'll see you all next week. Peace." And then I sat up and put my hand over the camera.

"We finally did it. Made us public. I hope they don't hate me for "stealing you." Teagan said still figeting with her sleeve. "Baby, It's fine, they should be happy for me. After all, I haven't had a girlfriend in a couple of years." I chuckle at my own words, and so does Teagan. I smiled at the fact that she finally laughed, even if it was a small chuckle.

"Now....let's go get some Tender Greens." I say pulling Teagan up from my bed. She smiled and put on her black Adidas. After she was done we left the house, notifying everyone else where we were going.

______________________________________

A/n- Another new chapter. I hope you all enjoyed, and tell me what you would think if Colby actually got a girlfriend by commenting. Have a good night/day!