-27-

Teagan's Pov

Meeting Cerious was very fun. He is a very chill guy and perfect for my brother. I can clearly see that they like each other based on the look in their eyes. I love it.

Another thing that is awesome at the moment is that I get to see Colby in an hour. He called me a little bit ago telling that he and Jake got a new tattoo. I'm excited to see it.

Well anyways, I'm sitting in Brennen's kitchen eating some Frosted Flakes. It's also 3 pm. Don't judge me. Brennen is next to me eating some Cheerios. You can tell we are best friends.

As I was finishing my cereal, I got a call from someone. It was one if the places that I applied a job for.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Yes, hi. I'm assuming this is Teagan Wells. Well anyway I'm Karen, the manager at Tender Greens, and I'm calling you to say that you got the job. Would coming in next Monday work for you?" Karen replied.

"Yes! Next Monday works just fine. Thank you." I replied.

"Your welcome dear." With that she hung up.

During the call, Brennen was giving me curious glances while he finished his cereal.

"I got a call from Karen, one of the managers at Tender Greens, and she said that I got the job and can come in next Monday" I told him excitedly.

Brennen's eyes went wide and he gave me a big hug. "I'm so happy for you, but this doesn't mean you're moving out." He said before pulling away. I didn't want to move out. I did want to pay rent though.

"Don't worry, Brennen, I'm not moving out any time soon. Although I  will be starting to pay rent." I concluded with a smile. Brennen nodded and brought me into another embrace.

"Of course bestie. But you don't have to pay rent, but knowing you, you won't listen to me anyway." I nodded and laughed a little bit.

From then on me and Brennen played on the Xbox and ate a lot of junk food. Around 4:30, Colby came by at Brennen's to pick me up. As soon as he walked into the door, I gave him a big hug.

"Hey princess, I missed you." Colby said while giving me a big hug. I replied my giving him a kiss on the lips. Colby responded quickly.

"Alrighty now love birds, don't start making babies right here." Brennen told us as we pulled apart.

Me and Colby rolled our eyes before saying goodbye to Brennen.

We left and walked to Colby's car. As soon as we buckled in, he spoke to me.  "I'm taking you on a date later tonight. Can you please wear a fancy dress?" I nodded my head immediately and turned on the radio.

From then on we were driving the car silently other than the music. Along the way, we were holding hands the entire time.

Colby's Pov

I'm so happy that I'm with my baby again. I missed her so much even though we were separated for a day.

That's true love.

Whenever we pulled into our house driveway, I got out of the car really quickly and opened Teagan's door.

"Nice to see the chivalry isn't dead." She joked. I chuckled too and interlocked our fingers together.

Once we made it to my room after saying hi to all roommates, I showed Teagan my new tattoo. "Wow, I really like this one. Not that I don't like the other one but this is nice." She complimented.

I smiled at grabbed Teagan, pulling her close. Then I smashed my lips against hers. "I missed you so much baby," I mumbled against her lips. She agreed and kissed me back with as much force as I was giving her.

We ended up having fun *wink wink*.

Couple hours later and we were still laying down on my bed. Teagan was tracing circles on my stomach while wearing my shirt and I was staring up at my roof while my hand was playing with her hair.

Perfect scenario if you ask me.

Teagan was about to say something but before she could, I said something first. "You know your birthday is in 2 months? I have a surprise for you." Teagan looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes and smiled.

"I thought you would've forgot to be honest. But what I was going to say is, when should I get ready for our date tonight?" I had made us some dinner reservations last night because I need to give her a very early birthday present. I hope she likes it.

"You can start getting ready in about 15 minutes. But before then, let's just cuddle." Teagan chuckled but nodded none the less.

She is like a cute little puppy when she cuddles. Plus her having big green eyes helps that too.

I mumbled an "I love you" before drifting off to sleep. But before darkness overtook me, I heard Teagan reply it back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a vote and any feedback you might have. Adios!