-8-

(Previously)

Teagan's Pov

"Im serious." He said. "Oh right, Im sorry." I apologized quickly. "Dont be, but um, I dont know how to ask this."
Then he said those words that will hopefully change my life for the better.

"Will you go out with me?"
______________________________________

(Normal time- Teagan's Pov)

"U-um," I stuttered and you could see the worry on his face. "It's fine if you want to say no." He said looking down. I quickly gave him a hug then looked him straight in the eyes with a smile. "Im yours." I wispered then kissed him passionately on the lips. He didn't hesitate to kiss back.

Damn, he was a good kisser.

Colby's Pov

Teagan kissed me and we were just standing their kissing and hugging.

Damn she was a good kisser.

It was amazing. 'Im yours' kept replaying in my head. Finally. "Awwww, Colby finally has a girlfriend, and you have a way better boyfriend. Perfect couple." Brennen said. Me and Teagan pulled away from the kiss. "So that's a yes?" I joked. She playfully slapped my arm and gave me her goofy grin that I loved. "It's a yes dummy." She said happy. Im so ecstatic right now. I finally have a girlfriend and it's the most beautiful girl in the world. Gosh Im so lucky. She's also lucky.

All three of us talked about some more random stuff. Teagan was nuzzled up against me while we were talking. She was so adorable.

Teagan ended up falling asleep on me, and I had to slightly push her off so me and Brennen could talk more. "Im so happy for you man." Brennen said. "I am too, and thanks." We both smiled at Teagan sleeping. Not in a creepy way though.

"I hope the fans will take everything alright." "I don't really care about what the fans think of my personal life. My life my decisions." I replied quickly. "Fair enough." He said back. "Just to let you know, break her heart and you wont be my bestfriend, only friend." Brennen said serious, but with a chuckle at the end. "Trust me, I wont want to lose someone like her." I replied happy.

Teagan woke up about 15 min later and came over to hug me. I of course hugged back. Brennen took another picture of us.

A/n- pretend that they are in Brennen's kitchen

"Let's go back to my house and tell everyone the good news." I suggest. Teagan smiled and agreed. Brennen came along, but rode in his truck while Teagan rode with me and held my hand along the way.

We arrived at the house and I could tell Teagan was nervous. "Don't be nervous, they already love you to bits." I say reassuring her. She smiled and nodded to my response. We walked into the house with Brennen not far behind. Mostly everyone was already in the gaming room. Devyn was probably in her and Corey's room. "Hey guys." I say. There were jumbles of  'hi's' and 'hey's'. "I.. We have an announcement to make." I state. "Corey can you go get Devyn, she might want to hear this too." I ask Corey. He yells up the stairs for her and she comes right down. "So, the announcement is is that....... me and Teagan are dating!" I say. All their eyes go wide. And then Devyn and Kat squeel and run up to Teagan to give her a hug. The guys come up to me and say congrats and stuff like that. "We should celebrate to Colby finally having a girlfriend!" Elton jokes. "Ha ha, you're so funny." I say sarcastically.

We all end up just swimming in the pool. Teagan invites Cameron to tell her in person. "Guess what Cam?" Teagan says. "I dont know, just tell me." Cameron replies again looking me up and down biting her lip. "Me and Colby are dating!" Teagan says happily. I smile too seeing Cameron's face go from curious to furious. "What! Colby how could you date someone like that! You could've had all of this, but instead you choose her! She's not even pretty!" Cameron yells.

Teagan runs away crying and I start to yell at Cameron. I see that Devyn and Kat ran to find Teagan. Soon enough all the boys are yelling at Cameron. "Get away from my house, and stay away from Teagan! She's the most beautiful girl in the world. I don't want to date someone that can't appreciate that their bestfriend has a boyfriend. Plus if they try and act all slutty to get a guy!" I yell. Cameron ran away. "Don't worry Colby, you will love me eventually!" Cameron yells then runs out the door.

I try and find Teagan, but with no luck. Then I text Devyn-

Me- where is she?

Devyn- she ran to the park about 10 min away.

Me- ok thanks

And with that I started running straight to the park.

I get there and spot Teagan crying near a tree with Kat and Devyn beside her. "Why would she say that? I did nothing wrong but start to date Colby. She has to act like a slut around every cute boy she meets. And has to try and take them from me." I hear her say. "Don't worry, she'll never talk, text, or touch you again." I say comforting. She looks up, then back down.

Devyn and Kat leave us to talk. "Thanks for sticking up for me." She says sniffling and laying her head on my chest. "Of course, I would never let anyone hurt my little babygirl." I say kissing the top of her head. I use my two fingers to lift up her head to look at me. I then kiss her trying to make her feel better. She kisses back, and then we just sit there.

For hours.

______________________________________

A/n- I feel like this is the longest episode so far. Leave feedback in the comments and have a great day/night.