-33-

The pic at top is how Colby is feeling.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Colby's Pov

As I started to wake up, I felt something that didn't feel like my bed.

Where am I?

After opening my eyes, I was blinded by a bright light. Groaning, someone turned it off for me. When my eyes adjusted to the room I was in, I realized that I was in a hospital room. The reason is beyond me.

Looking around the room I noticed Sam and Kat. They both looked equally concerned. I gave them a tight lipped smile while sitting up. The reason came back to me, of why I was in here. I had a panic attack. Great.

Sam immediately stood up to help me sit up better. After I was situated, I looked back to the worried couple. As we were having our mini staring contest, I noticed that I was still in my clothes.

Sam must have noticed this and spoke up. "You were only out for an hour. The doctors didn't think it was necessary to put you in a hospital gown." I nodded in understanding and twiddled with my fingers.

It was silent for a couple of minutes. No one spoke. No one needed to. Me having a panic attack was once again my fault. Everything seems to be my fault lately.

I looked to Sam and Kat and noticed they were already looking at me. Giving them a weird look, I asked what was wrong. They both looked to each other and then back at me. I was about to ask what was wrong again when Kat beat me to it.

"You're probably thinking that all this stuff is your fault. It's not. Just a horrible thing." Did she read my mind or something? That is what I've been thinking since I found out about Teagan.

My face must have given away my reaction because they both frowned. "It's not your fault, Colby." Kat nodded in agreement and went to stand up. "Kat and I will be back. Please stop thinking it's your fault. And don't think of anything irrational like breaking up with Teagan. She will need you."

And then they left. Leaving me with my thoughts.

Sam and Kat helped me realize that maybe I shouldn't blame myself. I still have doubts but they will pass. I don't want to break up with Teagan because I love her. She's the only person who I've loved this much. Other than my family and Sam of course.

I stand up from the hospital bed and look out the window. It looks like it will rain soon. Feels like my mood. I can't be negative. I need to stay strong for when Teagan wakes up.

With that in my mind, I start walking out of my room to get to Teagan's. I need to see her.

While walking, I noticed that I was on the same floor as Teagan. I whispered a victory 'yes' and continued my journey to Teagan's room.

Upon arriving, I noticed Will was still in Teagan's room. When seeing me, Will jumped up from the seat next to the bed and walked over to me.

"I heard what happened. I'm glad you're ok." I silently thanked Will and looked back over to Teagan. She didn't really change in the past hour hour and a half. I didn't really expect her to but it still disappointed me.

I slowly moved to sit in the chair where Will was. Still looking at her, I heard Will leave the room so I could get some privacy.

"Hey baby. It's Colby. You might not be able to hear me, but I just want you to know that I love you. I'm sorry." I paused and I could feel the tears sting my eyes.

"I even thought about breaking up with you so you wouldn't get hurt. In a way, that's selfish of me because you would get hurt after the deed is done." The tears started falling. "But I'm not going to do that. We have put a lot into this relationship for me to just throw it away."

"I love you, Teagan. I hope you can hear me so that you know."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry I posted so late.

Hope you have a great night/day!