-34-

Colby's Pov

It has been 2 days since Teagan went into a coma. On those days I just told her stories from my childhood. Some included Sam, others included me and my brother, Gage.

It always feels lonely without Teagan with me. Sure I have the roommates, Brennen, Will, and other friends, but I just feel empty without her. Like she filled the void I never knew I had.

The doctors said that she hasn't changed at all in the last few days. They also say she might not wake up for another week. I don't think I can make it that long. For one, I'm running out of funny stories from my childhood. And two, I just love her, so much it hurts.

I was driving back to the hospital because Sam made me go back home because I wouldn't leave Teagan's side once, despite the nurses orders. They even threatened to get security but I still didn't budge.

Eventually Sam got me out of the hospital to take a shower and eat something. That was today. I took a nice, 30 minute shower and after that I ate some frosted flakes.

Right after I started driving back to the hospital to sit beside Teagan in case she woke up. I wanted to be the first person she sees once she wakes up.

Driving to the hospital, I got a call from Shea. Again. Answering it, I immediately told her off. "If you are calling about me breaking up with Teagan, then you are mistaken."

Shea did her annoying giggle and replied back to me. "Of course I'm calling so you can break up with her. I'm your true love, not her!"

Shea never really let me be near other girls. She even didn't let me near Devyn even though Devyn is dating Corey. Same thing with Kat and Xepher. And they are only friends!

At one point in my life, yes, I did love Shea. She just got way too clingy. Never letting me go anywhere without her. And if I did, then she would hide my phone for a full 24 hours. Crazy bitch.

Now that I'm dating Teagan, she has been calling me a lot, saying that I should get back together with her. Never is that goingt I happen. I love Teagan with all my heart, and I will he damned if Shea, or anyone else, gets in the middle of that.

I rolled my eyes, but realized I was on the phone. "That will never happen, Shea. I love Teagan and she loves me." I could basically feel the ager radiating off of Shea in waves. She is not happy, I'll tell you that much.

Shea scoffed and started making me mad. "She will never love you like I do! She could never fulfil your needs like I could. Break up with that ugly whore so I can have you to myself!"

That drew the line. Teagan isn't ugly nor a whore. she is the nicest, most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on.

"Listen here you bitch and listen close. I will never break up with Teagan. And even if we do separate, I would never go back together with a slut like you. That's right, I know you cheated on me. Multiple times. So don't ever call me again."

And then I hung up on her.

Arriving at the hospital, I was still a little bit angry. Walking in to Teagan's room, I noticed Sam was there talking to her. "Colby isn't looking good at the moment. You need to wake up-" He stopped once he noticed me. "Hey Colby."

I smiled a little bit and greeted him back before looking at Teagan again. All of her bruises are healing just fine, there are just a couple of them still present. Along with scratches on her face and arms.

"Anything new?" I asked him upon sitting down. He shook his head and I sighed.

Me and Sam just sat in silence for a couple of minutes when I decided to tell him about the call. "Shea called me again." Sam stopped what he was doing on his phone and looked up at me. "She told me I should break up with Teagan and get back with her. I obviously declined. Then I blocked her number."

Sam was still looking at me and I started getting a little anxious. He took notice and decided to speak up. "I'm proud of you. You had the chance to cheat on Teagan and you didn't. You are the perfect boyfriend."

That warmed my heart. I try everything in my power to be a great boyfriend to Teagan, and sometimes I think it's not enough. But hearing that I'm a perfect boyfriend boosted my confidence.

"Thanks man."

And then we went back to waiting for Teagan to wake up.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Please leave comments and feedback.

Also don't forget to vote!

Love you all, have a great night/day.