-23-

Ok so I have no idea if I gave Teagan a last name, so if I didn't it is now Wells. Teagan Wells. Same with Tyler, his last name is now Jackson. Tyler Jackson. So I hope that helped and if I did give them a last name before please remind me. Enjoy.

Colby's POV

It has been six days since I last saw Teagan. I have been a mess and no one can help me. Other than Teagan.

I haven't left my room at all, not even for food. There is even a hole in the wall for when I punched it yesterday.

"Colby? Can you please come out now. We're all worried for you," Sam replied weakly. I couldn't reply. I didn't want to. Not only have I been starving myself, but I haven't got any sleep. I already know it's not good for me, but I can't help it.

Teagan was my anchor. She helped with everything. Helped me when I was down, made me happier when I was happy. And now she's gone.

I figured I can't let everyone be depressed, so I stood up and walked to the door.

Sam was getting ready to leave, but I opened the door just in time. He gasped and brought me into an embrace. I hugged him back tightly.

It then occurred to me that everyone else was outside of my room. "Hey," I replied weakly.

Everyone sped walked towards me and gave me a hug. "Please eat something Colby," Corey practically begged. I didn't want to eat, not when there is a chance that Teagan isn't.

"I'm not hung-" I got cut off, "Don't you dare say that you're not hungry. You will take a shower then we will all go out to eat. No arguing." It was Devyn who said that. I love how all my friends care about me.

I gave them a a small nod and a smile and went back into my room to grab clothes.

Everyone visibly sighed of relief after I came out of my room and into the bathroom. My movements were slow, and it was clear I was not really in the mood. But it was my friends, and I have to do it.

After my shower, I looked at myself in the mirror. What stared back at me was a broken man. I had bags and dark circles under my eyes. My skin was very pale from not leaving my room in six days. I sighed and then changed into some ripped black jeans, a white shirt, and the sweatshirt that Teagan always liked to steal from me.

I smiled to myself and gave the sweatshirt a sniff. It still smelled like her, roses and vanilla. Now it's my favorite.

I walked out of the bathroom and everyone was still standing there. They looked at my sweatshirt and gave me a sad smile, already knowing that Teagan liked this one.

"Let's go to lunch. You can pick, Colby." Jake said to me. I shrugged my shoulders and thought. Teagan always liked to go to Tender Green's. It was also my favorite.

"Tender Green's," I mumbled. Everyone smiled at me while Sam and Aaron dragged me to the stairs.

We made it to the cars and buckled in. I was with Sam, Corey, and Devyn in Sam's car while Aaron and Jake were in Aaron's car.

I leaned on the window while looking outside. Sam glanced at me then sighed.

Someone put on music. The song was High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco. Of course. It was Teagan's favorite. Everything just has to remind me of her.

Sam reached to turn it off because everyone knows it's her favorite, but I stopped him. I want everything to remind me of her. "It's fine. I like this song," I told him. Sam nodded slowly before focusing on the road again.

We made it to Tender Green's 10 minutes later. We got out of the cars and walked inside. I kept my head down the entire time.

We all ordered our food and sat down. Everyone was making conversation while I just sat there in silence.

"Hey Colby, I know that you're sad, we all are, but please try and be happy. Teagan wouldn't want you to be sad," Sam tried to reason with me.

But I wasn't having any of it. "You don't know what she would want," I snapped. Everyone got really quiet after that. "Shit, I'm so sorry Sam. I-I didn't mean it. All this shit is getting to my head and I can't handle it any-more," I apologized quickly.

Everyone nodded after that. "It's alright Colby, we all miss Teagan. But we will find her. Just when we do, and if Tyler is with her, don't murder him. We don't need you to go to jail, Teagan will need you." Sam said. I nodded and looked at the table again.

Minutes later our food came. I only got a small sandwich, but everyone was still happy that I'm eating.

Since I had the smallest portion of food, I finished before everyone. I was getting ready to go to the bathroom when I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello sir, is this Colby Brock?" The man asked back.

"Yes this is he."

"Great. Well I called to let you know that we have found a lead on where Teagan can be. We would like for you to come to the station please." He responded.

I momentarily froze. I was beginning to get happy. A huge grin broke out on my face.

"No problem sir, I will be there shortly." I replied quickly.

The man thanked me then hung up.

"Hey you good Colby? Who was that on the phone?" Jake asked.

"They have found a lead on Teagan's case! We need to go to the station now." By the time I finished my little speech, everyone was standing up. Sam placed the money on the table while I booked it out of there. People were giving me looks but I couldn't care less.

We all made it to the cars and left. I was kind of bouncing in my seat. I knew that it was only a lead, but it was closer to finding the love of my life.

Once we made it to the station, Sam didn't even park the car but I was booking it into the place.

"I'm here for the lead on Teagan," I said short of breath.

The man looked at me quizzically but gave me the room where I'm sup-posed to meet the detective. Everyone caught up and then followed me.

We made it to the room and all filed in. Brennen and Willson was already here and once they saw us, we were brought into a hug.

"Alrighty, I'm going to guess you all are here for Teagan so I will just jump right into it. Tyler was last seen at a gas station 15 miles north. We believe he is making his way up to Kern, California, which was where he was born. I got his home address as well as his parents names, both of which are deceased. Tyler has been driving a white Chevy truck. The licence plate is TEW1998. And that is really creepy because that is Teagan's anitials and birthdate. Teagan Elizabeth Wells.

This guy is crazy. They are at an abandoned warehouse at the moment and we are gathering people to go and ambush the place." The guy finished. He paused so we could absorb all of the information.

"Can we all go to help? I promise not to bash Tyler's face in," Brennen proposed. I agreed with him, as well as everyone else.

"I don't see why it could be a problem, but I will ask the chief just in case. He reassured us, "Don't worry, we will get Teagan back in no time."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Teagan will be found! Hallelujah!

I am now updating 2 times a week as wewell

Hope you all enjoyed and please leave feedback. Peace.