-24-

I hope ye enjoy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Teagan's Pov

It has been six days. Six fucking crucial days that I have been kid-napped by Tyler. Today is the start of the seventh day.

Tyler was right when he said that he was going to break me beyond repair.

I'm going to give Colby and the police one more day to help me. If they can't find me in that time, I will basically give up all hope and submit.

Tyler has done everything to me. Everything sexual I mean. There were a few cuts here and there but he mainly used me as his personal toy.

I hate it.

There were actually times whenever I wanted to end my suffering. To just end my life. But then I think of Colby. I can only imagine how he has been. He is the reason I'm still living. Along with all his roommates, Brennen, and Willson.

My thoughts were interrupted by the truck door opening. We have been on the move for at least two hours now. Tyler locked me inside the car. People couldn't see me because the windows are tinted.

"I got you some nachos from Turkey Hill. I don't want to force you to eat again so please, eat up then we'll be on the move again," Tyler commanded. He has been forcing me to eat. I haven't eaten willingly in about three days.

I need strength for whenever I get saved. I have a feeling the today is the day that I will be saved. So, I listened and ate the nachos. They were good but nachos are always good.

Once I finished, Tyler took the package and threw it away. Then we were on the move again.

I haven't been talking much, but the silence was killing me. "Where are you taking me?" I asked. Tyler glanced at me from his rear view mirror and shook his head slightly.

"If I told you, then you'll be planning to escape," He replied. But that wasn't why I was asking. I knew damn well that it will be a while before I get saved.

"How would I even escape? You always tie me up when you leave. I have no weapons. There is no chance of me leaving," I reasoned. He seemed to ponder over my reasoning.

After a couple of minutes, he answered. "Very well. We are going back to the area where I lived, in Kern, California. There, you will never be able to escape because my old house is deep in the woods. We will also have a lot more fun than we did in the basement."

I shuddered at the memories of the basement.

We have been driving for about 20 minutes when six cop cars came rushing down the highway, lights and all. I was quite curious as to what happened, but then realized it's none of my business.

"Don't get too curious, don't want to think you're gonna leave me. We should be there in about 30 minutes, so take a nap," Tyler replied. I slightly nodded my head and laid down on the seats.

Hopefully I'll get some sleep.

Colby's Pov

We had the perfect plan. Get to Tyler's old house before he does and ambush him. It will obviously be hard to do, but I'm willing to do anything for Teagan. We made the plan yesterday at the station.

Once everyone made it to the station, we left. There was at least six cop cars with us. I was with Sam, Brennen, and Will in one car. Everyone else was spread out.

Then we left.

It took us a couple of hours to get to the house but when we did, it was in the middle of the forest. Very odd.

All of the cops hid the cop cars very well then went into position. Three cops were waiting right in front of the house door, four cops were waiting at the back just in case, and the rest were spread out in different direct-tions.

We have been waiting for about 35 minutes whenever a car pulled up. It fit Tyler's car description perfectly.

I had to clench and unclench my fists because I wanted to punch him so badly. He touched my girlfriend. At least he will rot in prison and hell.

There was a couple seconds of movement over by the car, but then...

I saw her. Teagan. The love of my life. She looked tired and really sad. There were tear stains on her face. All I want to do is hug her forever and promise nothing bad will happen to her again.

But, bad things happen all the time.

Teagan's Pov

We finally made it to the house. Everything was quiet. A little too quiet.

Once Tyler got everything ready, we left to go into the house. I had this feeling that someone was watching me, but then I thought that it was just Tyler.

He made me go into the house first, and whenever I walked passed him, he slapped my behind. "That is all mine, baby." He said evilly.

I whimpered and unlocked the front door. As soon as I unlocked it, some-one grabbed me from the inside. I screamed but the person covered my mouth. "It's alright, we are the police. We came to save you," The man that me over my screams.

It then occurred to me that Tyler was being pushed onto the ground by two police people.

I'm saved.

After many tortures. I'm saved.

After Tyler got handcuffed, the police officer released his hold on me and let me walk on my own.

"Everything is alright, miss. Tyler won't be getting out for a while now." One of them told me.

I heard a police officer listing off all of Tyler's offenses. "Kidnap, abuse, rape, endangerment of yourself and others."

All of a sudden I was brought into an embrace. It took me a few seconds to realize who it was. Colby. After I realized, I gave him a big hug. Then started crying.

"I-I missed you s-so much," I sobbed between tears. Colby nodded and then I felt something wet in my shoulder. Colby was crying. No, not my baby. "Please don't cry, Colby. I'm here now."

He only shook his head. "I wasn't able to protect you. And now look at what is done. I'm so sorry. This was all my fault." Colby sobbed as well. Then he brought me back into the embrace. After what felt like hours of hugging, we released each other.

I looked around me and noticed everyone had tears in their eyes as well. "Hey." I said. Everyone then pulled me into a huge hug. I missed them so much. "I'm here now, please don't cry." Trying to comfort them didnt really help. Everyone was in their own little world while hugging me.

I missed this. A lot. Now everything is going to go back to normal.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this, but miss can you please come with us to the station to answer a few questions about your kidnapping." An officer told me after about 5 minutes. I nodded and was released from my friends.

No.

Family.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry the late post, I had some school work to do at home and by then the chapter was almost finished. Hope you enjoyed!

Have a great night/day.