-41-

Please stay until the end. I explained things there.

Enjoy this chapter

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Colby's Pov

The party was in full swing. I could barely even hear myself talk. Teagan was right next to me with a bottle of Sprite in her hand, and my hand in her other one.

It got really crowded the first few hours, and I'm surprised that cops didn't show up yet. I'm glad they didn't though. It would totally ruin the party.

Many people came up to Teagan to wish her a happy birthday, or to say that this was an awesome party. It truly was an awesome party. Corey and Jake really outdid themselves.

"Hey I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick." Teagan told me dropping my hand. I nodded at her and kissed her cheek. Then she walked away.

Since we were outside, I went back in to grab another drink from the kitchen. I don't want to have a huge hangover for Teagan's party tomorrow, so I'm only going to have a few drinks.

After I grabbed another beer, someone came up behind me and smacked my ass.

"Now that's one pretty boy if I've ever seen one!"

I rolled my eyes playfully and turned to look at Brennen.

"Did you have to slap my ass to do that?" I questioned with a laugh.

"Yes, yes I did. Now where's Teagan, I need to ask her something?"

I took another sip of my drink and pointed to the bathroom. He understood what I was trying to say and made his way to them.

Not long after that, a ton of people swarmed around me. They were all screaming "shots!" at me.

Someone pushed their way through the crowd and stood next to me. "Cmon, Colby, take a shot. One is fine. After that you can go back to hanging with Teagan." Jake persuaded.

I really didn't want to take one, but I also didn't want to let everyone down. So, I manned up and grabbed the shot from his hand. The bitter liquid went down my throat, burning it slightly in the process.

"Wooooooo!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. It felt great. Everyone cheered me on, and by that time Jake was already gone.

Someone gave me another shot and I downed it really quickly. Not long after that, I kept taking shot after shot. Eventually, I could barely see clearly. But I could still kind of distinct each person.

A girl came up to me, she had blonde hair, I think, and gave me another shot. I downed that one too, but it didn't taste like the other ones. If anything, it tasted horrible.

"You must be having a hard time standing, let me take you to your room." The voice was kinda familiar, but since I couldn't see properly, I didn't know who it was.

I tried to protest, but the girl kept pushing me through the crowd.

Eventually we made it to my room. She sat me down on my bed and stared at me.

"You really don't remember who I am, do you?" The girl questioned.

I shook my head and started moving my fingers across the comforter. "I don't care. I might be drunk, but you are not my girlfriend, so leave my room."

The girl grinned evily, well, as evil as I could see, and stalked closer to me.

"She isn't here right now, so let's have some fun." The girl started taking off her shirt, and underneath revealed a pink lacy bra. "I'll make you feel way better than Teagan ever could."

"Put your shirt back on. I don't want to do anything with you." I declared stubbornly, crossing my arms over my chest like a child would throwing a tantrum.

She laughed a sickening laugh and pushed my back on the bed. Then she crawled on top of me and ripped my shirt. I liked that shirt.

"Doesn't matter what you want, sweetheart. The drug should be kicking in about now. When that happens, I'll have my way with you. And trust me, I'll be doing a lot with you."

I was about to yell out for help whenever her mouth came down onto mine. When I was about to push her off, she pinned down my hands. Since I was drugged, apparently, I could barely move.

My struggles started to slow, the drug kicking in.

"Oh I'm going to have the best sex ever, even if it's technically rape." She said while unbuckling my pants.

"T-Teagan... I'm sorry." I said as I passed out.

Teagan's Pov

I came out of the bathroom and saw Brennen waiting for me.

"Hey boo," he greeted. I waved back and drank the last bit of my sprite.

"Wassup. Watchu need?" I questioned.

"Do you think you could maybe, um, take a few shots with me?" He replied. I laughed a little bit at him and lightly shook my head.

"No thanks, Brennen. Im trying not to have a hangover tomorrow. Maybe some other time." He laughed and nodded his head.

"Reasonable." He began to leave before I pulled his shirt to ask him something.

"You know where Colby went? I wanna meet some new people with him."

"Nah, I dont know where he went. Ask Jake or Corey." He replied.

I nodded my gratitude and went to find Jake. I felt like he was more likely to know where Colby went.

After looking about for a few minutes, I found him taking a shot in the living room.

"Jake!" I telled ovee the blasting music. Somehow, he heard me and walked over. "Do you know where Colby went?"

He hiccuped and answered me, "Colby had a *hiccup* few shots a little *hiccup* bit ago. Then some *hiccup* blonde girl took him upstairs."

My eyes went wide with fear. I felt angry. But I couldn't jump to conclusions. It could have been a girl who just wanted to help him.

"Thank you, Jake." I replied quickly. After he smiled at me, I tried to run through the crowd to get to the stairs.

After I made it through, I ran up there, and ran fast.  

As I neared his bedroom, I could hear noises coming from it. They were not pleasant noises.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and fought back tears as I opened the door.

What I saw was a blonde haired girl on top of Colby.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ok so I have a lot of explaining to do. Firstly, the reason as to why I havent been updating is because I simply lost interest in Sam, Colby, all of them. So since I lost interest, I also lost interest in writing this book. I really didnt want it to come to that, but it did.

Of course in going to finish this book for everyone still reading, wouldnt be surprised if you all left but anyways, yeah.

To be honest, I dont know when I'll post the next chapter. I'll try and get it done soon but that will probably not happen. I'm extremely sorry, but shit happens.

And lastly and most sad, I did say that there was going to be a sequel, but obviously since I lost interest there will be no sequel.

Once again, i am extremely sorry that I havent posted. I hope you all understand.

Have a great night/day!