-40-

I'm sad to say that this story is coming to an end. There will probably be like 5-10 more chapters. It's been one hell of a ride, I'll tell you that.

And before you start asking questions about an epilogue... There will be one! That's right, I'm having an epilogue. That is also not included in the 5-10 chapters I said. So realistically, there will be 6-11 chapters left.

So stay tuned for that!

Before you start reading this chapter, I have to ask a question.

Should I take a few weeks to finish all the chapters and make them even better? Should I keep going like I am now. Or should I update every 2 weeks to make the chapters longer?

Please leave your request in the comments.

Until then, let's get on with the story!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Colby's Pov

There was three days left until Teagan's surprise party. Well, it's not really a surprise since she knows about it. Everyone just likes to call it a surprise because it makes the party sound more fun.

Teagan is hanging out with Devyn, Tara, Xepher, Kat, etc. Basically all the girls of the house. Oh and Cerious too because he wanted to hang with them because he's the "gay bestfriend."

I do admit, Will got a good looking one. If I wasn't dating Teagan, and if I was gay, I'd date Cerious.

He's- you know what? Never mind.

The boys are all getting everything ready for her party. Meaning we are getting presents, streamers, ordering a cake, basic party stuff.

Me, on the other hand, is finalizing Teagan's present. There needs to be a few things checked out before I can say for sure that it is ready.

As I was checking if it was ready, my phone started ringing. It was Brennen. I answered the call, and he sounded a little panicked.

"So, um, Colby?" He started.

"Yeah?"

"There might be a little problem with the cake."

"What? How could there be a problem with the cake?" I questioned back quickly.

"The Baker guy said that the cake will be ready in four days." He replied.

"How big of a cake are you getting for it to take four days to make?"

"You said you wanted it to be an awesome cake, so we ordered a three tier cake."

Three tiers. They ordered a three tier cake.

"Oh my. Cancel the order and make a new one. The cake doesn't need to be three tiers."

Brennen started talking away from the phone, hopefully to the baker. Couple seconds later he started talking into the phone again.

"He can change it, but what type of cake? And what do you want it to say?" He questioned.

"Teagan's favorite type of cake is marble, you should know this. The icing also has to be whipped. And make it say 'happy birthday Teagan.'"

Brennen once again talked away from the phone. This time I could hear him. He was telling the baker the cake order.

After a little, Brennen said that he had to go. They have to finish getting party decorations. We said our goodbyes and hung up.