Elizabeth X Female Reader

I went to Ciel's. I haven't seen him since the cult had been well destroyed by his demonic butler. Ciel had saved me so it was natural I would remember him. I knocked on the Manson door. A raven haired man answered I saw Ciel. I dropped my bag I was holding all it had was a change of clothes. I hugged him I said.

"Idiot you gave me a heart attack".

He hugged me back and said.

"Sorry Harley".

I let him go his "butler" Sebastian handed me my bag. Realization hit me I said.

"Wait that guy".

I dug through my bag I didn't see the knife I had bought I said.

"He took my knife that bastard".

Sebastian said.

"Why we'll get you a new one".

I said.

"It's fine I'll just save up the money Again".

A girl burst through the door I saw her my heart started to beat fast. She looked at me I looked away and said.

"I'll go find my room somehow".

I looked at the stairs I said.

"Maybe".

I grabbed Sebastian's hand and said.

"Help me I don't live here and I don't come here a lot please".

He smiled I jumped slightly I had read that when demons smile someone's going to die. I said.

"On second thought I'll find it on my own".

I picked up my bag and ran up the stairs. After turning the corner I caught my breath and said.

"I don't trust him".

I finally found my room I looked around and set my bag on the floor and fell onto my bed. I skipped dinner after a while my room door opened I saw Elizabeth everything was dark because it was Night. I made out a knife she ran towards me and said.

"All Ciel ever talks about is you".

I held her hands above her hand. I saw pain and anger in her eyes along with sadness. I kissed her and let her hands go. The knife dropped to the floor. I turned her around and pushed her onto the bed I closed the door and locked it. I went over to her she was standing up. I kissed her she kissed back. I caressed her cheek she said.

"Harley".

I looked at her she kissed me. I kissed back I undid her dress and let it fall to the floor. She played with my hair as I undid her corset. She cover her chest I said.

"Don't cover yourself".

She looked down in embarrassment. I took my shirt and bra off she looked at me standing there we were both in our underwear. I said.

"It's okay Lizzy".

She smiled and let her hands fall. I kissed her she kissed back. I pushed her onto the bed softly so didn't hurt her. I looked at her .At the moment we were on the pillows I had one hand on either side of her head she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down we kissed I said.

"Stay the night with me please".

She nodded I got up and gave her a night gown we changed and climbed into bed. We laid facing each other. And we fell asleep that way. Every time she came to visit I would hug the hell out of her she would hug me back. And every night she was there we would sleep together trying to get as much time together as possible. Lizzy once came over without Paula. I ran down the stairs jumping a few Ciel was down there I blew past him hugging Lizzy in unison we said.

"Harley/Lizzy I missed you so much".

We let each other go and Ciel said.

"I'm going out I'm being the three idiots that work here with me. Don't destroy the Mansion".

We nodded they left I got a naughty Idea. I pulled Lizzy up to my room. I quickly shut and locked the door. I then closed the curtains. I kissed Lizzy she kissed back I undid her dress it fell to the floor. I then undid her corset. I pinned her to the bed. I sat on top of her as I took my shirt and pants off. Lizzy kissed me. I kissed back I slowly pulled down her underwear and looked at her in the eyes. Asking for permission she nodded. I slowly pulled one finger in she winced in pain I said.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you Lizzy".

She kissed me and said.

"I'm fine".

I fingered her she moaned out my name it made butterflies in my stomach I added another finger she said.

"H-Harley".

I pulled my fingers out and said.

"Yes Lizzy".

Lizzy pulled me up to her and said.

"I want you".

I kissed her and rubbed our parts together earning moans and grunts From my lover. She dug her nails into my back. Breaking the skin I winced in pain she kissed me and said.

"Sorry Harley".

I said.

"It's okay Lizzy".

I heard a clatter I sighed and said.

"Their back".

Lizzy nodded we stood up and put two sun dresses on. I folded her dress and put it on a chair. We walked down our fingers intertwined. Sebastian shoot is a knowing glance. I ignored him. I loved Lizzy and I was going to tell everyone. We were at the top of the stairs. I pulled Lizzy into a kissed she melted into it. When I broke apart. I saw Ciel he looked shocked and happy. I yelled.

"I LOVE ELIZABETH MIDFORD"!

Lizzy yelled.

"I LOVE KYLIE MIDDLETON"!

I know I know it's short but I think I did good I mean I can't write a Yuri (A Yuri is a girl on girl Incase you didn't know) Although I am a girl. I don't know why but since we're in a gay chapter why not say something gay. I approve of gay marriage. But you either get twice the amount of dad jokes or get stuck in an infinite loop of "go ask your mother". I found it on musically my account it YuriaJeager. If you want check it out if not I don't care. Thanks for reading. Kagome out.