Peter X Male!Reader

It was a normal day well as normal as it gets here. It's a damn circus for fucks sake. I balanced the best I could on the rope. But my balance said "screw You. Your gonna fall". I tried to regain my balance but fell I held my hand out trying to grab something. The wind pushed my hair in front of my face as I fell. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact. When it didn't come I opened my eyes to see Peter holding me. I looked up at him as he set me down. He smiled as he said.

"You should be more careful Jamie".

I nodded as I looked at the floor a little embarrassed. I fiddled with the hem of my skirt. I don't know why I had a skirt I'm Male. I guess it was to make me look more feminine. I had a small build and grew my hair out. I hated my hair being short. So it was probably because I looked so much like a girl. It only made sense for me to dress the part. I nervously pushed some hair behind my ear and nodded as Peter lectured me about being more careful. Joker came from nowhere and placed a hand on Peter's shoulder as he said.

"Cut the Lad some slack. It was only an accident".

Peter reluctantly nodded and I went back to practicing. I caught Peter looking at me and I began to lose my balance. I slipped but grabbed onto the rope. My fingers slowly started slipping as my last finger slipped I was grabbed and held close to someone. I looked up and saw that Peter had grabbed me. A softly blush crept up my face as he held me protectively. He softly asked.

"Do you trust me"?

I nodded and he let go on the swing type thing. I squeezed my eyes shut tight and held onto Peter. I heard a soft thud and opened my eyes. Both Peter and I were on the wooden platform. He held me tight as he said.

"Don't do that to me again"!

He sounded really mad which scared me. But I relaxed as he kissed my forehead and gave me another hug. I hugged him back as he tightly held me and mumbled.

"You scared the hell outta me Jamie".

All I could say was.

"I'm sorry Peter".

He let me go as he softly brushed my hair behind my ear and cupped my face. He softly kissed my lips and said.

"Please don't do that again".

I turned a crimson red and covered my face with my hands. Peter softly grabbed my hands and moved them from my face. I looked up at him as he kissed me again. I'm not gonna lie his lips were pretty soft. I kissed him back. He softly pushed back against the wooden platform. His hand began to pull and sleeve down. We heard someone clear their throat. Joker stood right behind Peter. I turned bright red and covered my face. Peter smiled and kissed my nose. Joke laughed as he said.

"Don't break the Lad".

I turned 500 shades of red as he said that. Joker chuckled as he climbed down the ladder saying.

"Gay boys".

I looked up at Peter as he kissed me and said.

"We'll continue this later Jamie".

I fiddled with the hem of my skirt as I nodded. Peter kissed me and pulled me up. We both climbed down and went to get food since it was lunch time. We both sat at the table as we ate. I felt Peter's hand grab my butt I squeaked. As I did Joker asked.

"You okay Lad"?

I nodded and pointed my eyes at Peter a few times. Joker burst out laughing Peter just smirked and kept eating. Everyone was confused I sent a glared towards Peter who grabbed my butt again. I turned red and excused myself. I went to my room and fell onto my bed. I slowly drifted off to sleep. I woke up to someone's arms around me. I rolled over to find Peter fast asleep holding me. I softly placed my hands on his chest and fell back to sleep.