Sebastian X Angel!Reader!

Love between an angel and demon was forbidden. And like most forbidden things I was drawn to Demons not on an emotional lovey scale but more on the curiosity scale. Until I met him. It was a bright and sunny day and I had come down from heaven to live among the humans for an hour. I took the form of an eighteen year old. I had died at the age of 6 from a startled horse that broken free from it's owner and was running down the street. I was playing at the time. I had lived in the part of town were the wasn't much commotion so I never expected a horse to run down the street. I was playing in the dirt when the horse ran me over and crushed my head. I have a thin scar line running from the middle of my forehead to my ear. I didn't care what people thought of me. I was proud of it it showed that I was tragically killed with most angels were pushed aside for except for me. I was favored by many for my caring personality and my cuteness. I am currently running down the street chasing a butterfly. I wasn't paying attention and I ran into a man. I panicked and shielded my head for the impact that never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see that the man I had ran into had caught me I turned a bright red which stood out against my pure white hair and light pink eyes. The man asked.

"Are you alright miss"?

I nodded flatter out my skirt as I said.

"You don't have to call me miss just call me Dina".

He nodded and a boy around 13 said.

"Sebastian let's go"!

He shocked me I stared at him for a second and said.

"What in the name of the holy lord"?

He looked at me funny and I said.

"I have to go now".

I was glowing. Literally. If an Angel spends to much time on earth it will be come a fallen angel which is neither an Angel nor a demon. A fallen angel is cursed to walk the earth until they find love. Only then can they become an Angel again or a demon. I ran around the corner and there was a quick flash of light and I was back in heaven. The man I had ran into was rather hot? I guess would be the correct word. After I hade spent three hours in heaven I went back down to earth to spend two hours on earth. I found the man again and tapped his shoulder he looked at me and I gave him a small black flower as I said.

"As thanks for saving me. It's a deadman's bloom. I just thought you'd like it because you seem to like the color black".

The man took it and put it in his suit pocket as he said.

"I'm Sebastian".

I smiled as I said.

"Hello Sebastian I'm Dina".

He smiled and we talked for a while. I started to fall for the man. I came down everyday to be with him. I came down one day to find him and Ash , a fellow angel, fighting. I went to walk towards them but as soon as I touched the floor it they were fighting on. I felt as if I was being electrocuted I hit the ground outside of the invisible force field. I watched them and was horrified to find out Sebastian was a demon. I had tears in my eyes as I started glowing. I didn't care as I ran towards Sebastian I hugged him and buried my face in his chest and cried. He held me as I cried. I heard him whisper.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you".

I blacked out and woke up in a pure white room. Light seemed to radiating from the walls. At my head stood the Head angel Sachaen and at my feet stood Azazael the head demon below satin of course. Sachaen asked me.

"What do you want to be. Since your already found love after becoming a fallen angel which was quick. An Angel of a Demon"?

I softly said.

"I guess a demon. I mean the guy I love is a demon so it would be fitting but if I become an Angel then I could always still be with him. So an Angel please".

I saw a blinding light then I was on earth in a soft bed with delicate angel wings on my back. I noticed my clothes had changed I was in a light flowing white dress with a golden rope around my waist holding it up. The rope had two littler ropes dangling from it. I slowly stood up as I noticed I had sandals the wrapped around my legs up to the middle of my lower leg. My pure white hair was delicately laid behind my shoulders. I also had a small hair doo-dad that looked like a diamond that had a small flower dangling from it. I gracefully walked towards a door and opened it. My wings were tucked against my back. I walked down a set of stairs and stood at the top of another set as I looked down the stairs I saw people staring at me. I noticed Sebastian he seemed upset. I gracefully and quietly walked to him. My fingers softly touched his shoulder as I said.

"Sebastian".

He turned around and instantly hugged me. I hugged him back. We both let each other go. He smiled at me and kissed me. I kissed back and after we became a couple.

Dina, Sachaen is actually an Angel's name. Dina is the Angel of learning and Sachaen is the Angel of Water. Azazael is a demons name. I don't know the definition so no one kill me, please!!! Also, this was 934 words! I'm rather proud of this.