Sebastion X Suicidal Reader

Claudia was in her assigned room in the dead of night, the wind from her open window caused her long red hair to shift away from her face showing her tears. The crimson blood dripped from her fresh cuts to the ground, she dug the tip of the knife into the base of her wrist and pressed harshly into her skin and pulled the knife as quick as she could. Her world began spinning and her door burst open as she hit the floor, Claudia woke up in a hospital bed and slowly sat up. The curtain around her bed was thrown back revealing a pissed Sebastion, she sighed and mumbled.

"I'm in deep shit".

This wasn't the first time this has happened she's ended up in the hospital many times before all for the same reason, self-harm. Claudia listened to the same lecture for seemingly the millionth time, though how it ended she had never expected. Once her lecture was over a soft yet surprisingly loving kiss was planted on her lips. The youthful girl's cheeks erupted into a deep red as the black-haired male that stood above her said.

"Do this again and I'll fire you, Claudia".

The girl nodded in agreement the last thing she wanted to do was to explain to her parents why she had gotten fired.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!

Months had passed and Claudia hadn't even thought about her blade that was until today. Her significant other had shattered her heart and cheated on her, she was incredibly emotionally fragile as it was the break-up and discovery sent her into a depressive and suicidal episode. She found her blade and stood in the light of the candle, she slowly dragged her blade across her skin as she was her door flee open. Mey-Rin stood there and screamed in horror, the thundering footsteps sent the brown-haired girl farther into her episode. As she heard Sebastian's cry for her to stop instead of listening to she shoved the tip of her blade into the base of her wrist. She pulled it to her elbow before she collapsed to the floor. Sebastian went to her and grabbed onto her as he did the others left and he began to cry, the small girl placed her hand on his cheek as she softly said.

"Don't cry. In a year you'll forget I was gone since I'm not really something to be dwelled on".

The raven-hair man held her tighter as he yelled.

"YOU ARE!! You are someone to be dwelled on! I love you"!

Claudia heard him and as she drew her final breath smiled.

A funeral was held for Claudia after a few weeks. Sebastian was the most devastated out of everyone, her parents didn't even show up. Once everyone had left he laid a black rose on her chest and kissed her gently.

"I'll always love you my little rose".

As he walked away from the open coffin the wind softly blew, a faint "I love you to I'm sorry" was heard which sent the demon into a fit of despair.

_________________________

Damn!! Sorry that took so long really I am

This was a request made by sanspapyrusfrisk1

Again sorry. School and stuff came up. Anywho I did finally update and I now feel horrible, sicker, and about to cry. I'm gonna go now BYE!!!!!