Finny X Yandere!Reader

It was a normal day for me. I was stalking the guy I like. Not hard right? Wrong! His senses are higher than any human being. Which is what drew me to him. I enjoyed watching him. Although his master was a spoiled brat. I hated how the main butler was always a bitch to him. I finally had enough of him being ordered around. Oh yeah I should probably introduce myself. I am Y/n, Y/n r/m/n r/l/n I am a Yandere. And my love is Finnian or Finny. I hate how Sebastian orders him around. I am going to protect Finny at all costs. I will do ANYTHING to make him smile, to laugh, to just be happy. I knew Sebastian was a demon so I knew the proper procedure at kill a demon. Being the grand-daughter of a pope and all. I waited until everyone was in their room including Sebastian. I walked into his room and smiled an innocent smile. He smiled back and I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He seemed surprised but hugged back. I easily positioned the knife in the direct center of his back. I drove the knife through his back. He fell limp against me and I picked up his limp body and carried him outside and to a lake. I dropped him in the water along with the knife. I smiled and skipped back to the mansion. I quickly washed my skin and threw my nightgown away and then went to bed. I instantly asleep and woke up the next day to Finny shaking me. I say up instantly and asked.

"What happened?! Are you okay!? Your not hurt right"?!?!

Finny shook his head and said.

"I'm fine but Sebastian is missing".

I hid my smile and faked a worried face and tone as I said.

"I hope he's alright".

Finny dragged me out of my bed and downstairs. The young master seemed upset as he said.

"Sebastian has died from drowning. The detectives are certain it was suicide".

I acted upset and started to fake cry. Finny held me and softly said.

"It'll be okay".

I nodded fake sniffling. The week was sad and full of unhappy faces. The following Monday Baldroy pulled me aside and said.

"I have a crush on Finny. I'm planing on telling him Thursday".

I nodded and said.

"Okay. Um could you help me with some though"?

He nodded smiling. I calmly said.

"Good. Meet me by the flower garden at midnight".

He looked at me confused and asked.

"Why midnight"?

I said.

"I was hoping on making the young master happy by making him something. But I realized I couldn't do it alone and I trust you to keep a secret".

He smiled at me and nodded. The day went in as usual. I slipped into the kitchen and grabbed a butchers knife at exactly 11:50 pm. I walked out to flower garden to see Baldroy already there. He smiled at me and asked.

"What's the knife for"?

I didn't answer but I did walk closer. I got close to him and then said.

"Oh nothing".

He nodded and then turned around. I covered his mouth and stabbed him in the head. I had dug a hole earlier so I just dragged him to the hole and covered it up. No blood got on me so I just went to sleep. The young master announced that Baldroy has left for unknown reasons. I hid a smile and went on with my work. Towards the end of the day Mey-Rin asked me to help her with something. I knew she liked Finny to. I grabbed a baseball bat and walked towards her. I hit her knee and she fell to the ground screaming. I bashed her head in and someone said.

"Y/n"?

They sounded afraid. I looked back and saw Finny. I stepped towards him and he asked.

"D-Did you kill Baldroy and Sebastian too"?

I smiled and said.

"You are a smart boy aren't you".

I was close enough that we could touch hands. I stepped closer and tilted his chin up. I kissed him he wasn't hesitant to kiss back. He held me close and grabbed my butt. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He bent down to the ground not breaking the kiss. The fact that Mey-Rin's body lay lifeless ten feet away didn't bother either of us. Finny was between my legs. We had to pull away for air. His eyes were glazed over with both love and lust. He started to suck my neck. He hit a spot I moaned and he abused that spot. I started crying tears of happiness and bliss. Finny softly asked.

"What's wrong love"?

I replied.

"Nothing".

He nodded and the started to undo my clothes. I undid his shirt buttons and took his shirt off. He began to kiss down my collar bone. He kissed down to my stomach where he laid his head on my stomach with a "Can I?" look on his face. I nodded and he slowly took my underwear off. I was getting impatient. He licked my stomach and the lined himself up with my hole. He looked at me and I nodded. He pushed into me I scratched his back tears threatening to spill. He kissed me and said.

"It'll be over soon. It'll feel better".

I slowly nodded and softly said.

"Y-You can move".

He nodded and moved into and out of me. I was on cloud nine. We both came and got dressed. I hide Mey-Ron's body in the woods and then went to Finny's room to sleep with him.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE WAS THAT A PROPER ONESHOT OR WHAT!! I don't know why but this one came easy to me. Anyway hope you enjoyed bye bye.