Sebastion X Abused Depressed Reader

Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Teal
Age: 13
Personality: Quiet, Easily scared, Anxious, Observant, Creative, Appreciative
Family:
Mother; Elizabeth Middleton Phantomhive
Father; Ciel Phantomhive
Contract: Sebastian Michalis
ততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততত The small girl cried in a corner as her mother threatened to send her away to an orphanage as she was an unwanted child. Her tears fell from her face as she sat quietly and listened to her mother scream."You ungrateful, useless, mistake of a child. Do you know what I have done for you!? What your father has done for you!?"Staying quiet she looked at the floor, how long has this been going on for? Glancing up at the clock quickly it read, roughly, Eight PM. Almost four hours? That's not that bad, usually it started earlier and ended later. Hearing the soft footsteps of her father, Y/N gripped her white nightgown and bit her lip to resist the urge to get up and run to her father. The man that had protected her for years against boys and bullies, but couldn't raise a hand to his wife. Soft hearted for her, he always said. For her and her alone, his heart melted. His daughter as well of course, But his wife was the first to come, the first he served.

"Darling? Come, you'll strain your vocal chords. I'll get you some tea, okay?"
Scoffing, the woman left. Waiting until the door had creaked shut and the footsteps to disappear, the young girl pulled her knees up to her chest and stared ahead. Resting her chin on her knees, she watched the tears wet her dress. Hearing quiet footsteps, she wiped the tears and moved to look more lady-like. Tilting her legs and putting them on the floor, looking like a porcelain doll she watched the door open. A mess of blonde hair looked in and in a hushed male voice whispered.

"M'lady? May I enter?"
Staying silent the answer was given as he softly said.
"I'll leave you to be Mistress... Please, talk to me in the morning? I'll be in the garden."
The door shut and the young girl leaned against her bedpost, pulling her knees back up to her chest. Watching the tears soak her dress, hiding her face in her knees she let out a few broken sobs. How long had she been treated like this? It was 1897, she was eight when it started... Five years? Has it really been five years? Five years of being treated like shit, five years of being told she was worthless, five years of being degrading, five years of being treated like she was a peasant servant of the almighty god. Letting out another broken sob, Y/N dug her nails into the palm of her hand and broke the skin. The blood dripped onto her dress of white, staining it a beautiful crimson color. Either not seeing or not caring about the blood Y/N bit her lip harshly, drawing more blood. She wanted to be saved. She needed to be saved, she didn't know how long she could continue to live like this. Biting her lip harder she muffled her sobs of pain and fear, drawing more blood that joined the rest on her dress. Why wouldn't she just run away and join a family in town? She would be free of this abuse, free of this neglect, free of this all. No.. She couldn't do that to her friends, she couldn't do that to her father. As the blood dripped down her palm and lip she heard the sound of the grandfather clock ticking, quietly she began to count along with the ticks.OneOneOneOneOneOneOneShe couldn't fall asleep, it was the easiest way to stay awake.OneOneOneOneOneOneOne, Two?Two? Two seconds? Weird.One, Two, Three?Three now? What was going on?One, Two, ThreeOne, Two, Three, FourOne. Two. Three. Four, FiveShe had to be falling asleep, no way the seconds were getting longer.One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten

"Are you sick of being treated like scum? Like a low-life servant? Your own friends are treated better than this. Your servants are treated better than this."

The sudden voice caught her off guard, making her flinch and go completely still before squeezing her eyes shut and mentally begging that she wouldn't be harmed. A soft hand rested on her head making her flinch before slowly opening her eyes, looking up slowly she was quick to notice the change in surroundings. The once stained pine floors and rosewood bed were replaced with pure while nothingness, looking around Y/N began to panic. Her breathing became rapid as she noticed a black silhouette walking towards her, as they approached raven-like feathers began to fall around her. Looking around at them she began to count her breaths on her fingers, putting one down for each breath. As the humanoid figure appeared closer, but was still blurry, she was fully calm... well as calm as one could be. Slowly raising her head she looked the figure dead in their, what Y/N guessed was anyways, eyes.

"Why don't you allow me to save you, My Lady? I can take you from this place and keep you safe?"

Staying silent as she weighed her options before asking.
"Why will it cost me?"

Doing her best to make her voice sound commanding and confident, Y/N spoke. Earning a chuckle from the figure, who Y/N decided was a man by his tone, before his hand reached out to her."You soul of course, your pathway to Heaven. However, should you agree to this? You will go to neither Heaven nor Hell."Slowly reaching out for his hand, she squeezed her eyes shut as a rush of warmth coarse through her. A blinding light came from her surroundings before it was dark again, slowly opening her eyes Y/N saw she was back in her room again.

'It must have been a nightmare.'

She thought before slowly standing up, smiling in the small mirror on her vanity Y/N ran a brush through her hair. However, it wasn't long until thundering footsteps disrupted the peace in her heart and mind. Dropping the brush she rushed to her bed so she could appear busy, grabbing whatever she could and frantically trying to fix invisible wrinkles in her bed as hot tears welled in her eyes, threatening to spill. Warm hands grasped over hers as she looked up, there stood a male with soft black hair. His bangs rested a few inches before his chin as his scarlet eyes peered down at the small girl.

"Now now my lady, calm yourself. Allow me to handle this?"

Slowly nodding the small girl bowed her head and wiped the tears from her eyes, as she wiped them two large hands came down and grabbed her. Picking her up off the floor a small squeak of surprise came from Y/N, who was quick to jump as the door to her bedroom was slammed open. Gripping her nightgown she avoided looking at anyone but herself, maybe it was the terror that coarsed through her or maybe it was a natural reflex for her but she couldn't move herself. Sitting as rigid as a stone in the man's arms as he looked at the woman who was yelling profanities at the young girl. Tears threatened to spill as she kept her gaze down, it was only then she realized the imperfections of her body. Her legs were oddly shaped and her hands were too small, a small hiccup came from her as she bit her lip to stop the sound from escaping her lips. A gentle hand pushed her head to a shoulder as a soft whisper met her ears.

"Do you wish for me to deal with this My Lady?"

Rapid nodding was the answer as she tried not to let the tears spill. Trying not to listen to the sound that was coming from her Mother Y/N tried to focus on anything else, and soon found herself focusing on the length of the man's hair. Watching how it effortlessly went from short to long in seconds, she wished her hair would do that. As soft footsteps brought her closer to the yelling closed her eyes and tried to relax, as if she could in this situation but didn't want to be too much trouble for the man. As the blonde woman she called her mother was in mid-insult, a soft squelching sound met her ears then a thud. Looking down she saw her mother's lifeless body with a hole where her heart should be, staring down a small smile crossed her face as her body fully relaxed. Listening to the sound of a quiet thud as she looked down at the heart that lay next to the floor, watching the body as the male holding her walked past it without as much as a grimace and down the stairs. His hand dripped the blood down the hardwood floor and stained the carpet.

'Poor Mey-Rin is going to have a hard time getting that out of the rug... It's not my issue now though, is it..?'

Y/N thought as she placed her head on the male's shoulder to watch the room, the house, she knew slowly leave behind a door then began to fade out of view. How long had she been sitting like this? It felt like hours, the house she knew grew smaller and smaller as she began to drift off to sleep. Fighting against it she dug her nails into her hand again, causing her to hiss in pain. Whether it was the hiss or the struggle he had noticed the male spoke softly.

"You may sleep, I will be fine, Mistress. But before you do... You must name me."

"Sebastian."

The young girl said as she listened to the pattering of his feet on the dirt road, she barely skipped a heartbeat with her answer. Sebastian had been her bird's name before her mother killed it in a fit of rage. That was the first time Y/N ever spoke against her mother, roughly snatching her wrist and yelling in an angry tone of voice before cupping the small bird in small fragile hands and crying over its death. Her and Mey-rin had a mock funeral for it, flowers still grew over its grave.

"Sebastian it is Mistress."

Nodding softly the small girl leaned her head against his shoulder and began to allow her eyes to flutter close.

"Sleep well My Lady."

Were the last words she heard before she fell into a peaceful slumber.

MayaPhantomhive_83