Claude X Reader

I'M GOING TO MAKE A PROPER ONE SHOT!!! I haven't been living up to the name "One shot" because I'm a little bitch that turns red if I'm writing something sexual. I WILL write something sexual just to show you all I can do it. I just don't have the self will to. Also the song above has nothing to do with the chapter. Well it might but I'm not sure yet. Anywho you probably didn't read this so I'll just shut up and let you read now.

________________________________________________________________________________

I was picking some apples and I lost my balance. I slipped I braced my self for the impact of the ground. I never felt it. I looked up a man had caught it. I said.

"Thank you Sir".

He smiled at me and put me down. He said.

"Your welcome Mrs.".

I blinked a few times and asked.

"Claude"?

He blinked and asked.

"Y/N"?

I hugged him and asked.

"How have you been"?

A boy yelled.

"Claude"!

I said.

"Oh well here have an apple I know you only eat souls but these aren't that bad".

Claude took the apple and said.

"Thank you".

I smiled and said.

"Your welcome".

He started to walk off and the same boy said.

"Claude bring her".

Claude sighed and picked me up. I smiled at him and saw the boy I waved and said.

"Hi".

I pushed myself out of Claude's arms and said.

"I'll walk".

I walked with them every now and then picking a berry or picking up a stone from the road and tossing it into the woods. I saw another boy and a butler I smiled at them. The boy said.

"You've kidnapped a child".

I looked down kicking the dirt. I looked up and saw a bird. It flew down I held out my finger and it landed on it. I stroked it's feathers and softly said.

"You're beautiful".

It tweeted back. I smiled and pushed it up. The bird took off but came back it flew around me and into the forest. It kept coming back and going into the forest. I followed the bird. The bird brought me to a beautiful water fall. I was amazed. I sat down and watched the waterfall. I slowly fell asleep when I woke up I was in a bed. I slowly rolled over and saw Claude in a chair. I jumped and fell off the bed. I sat up and rubbed my head where I had hit it. He asked.

"Are you alright"?

I nodded my head and said.

"Geez make some damn noise".

I stood up and noticed I was in a nightgown. I blushed at the thought of being naked Claude gently held me from the front and asked.

"Are you alright"?

Lying I replied.

"Yeah just a bit hot".

Claude softly whispered in my ear.

/////////////////////////////////SEXUAL PART IS AFTER THIS! For those of you that are innocent(ish) skip if you don't want you innocence ruined//////////////////////////////////////////// 

 "I could cool you down".

I shivered as his breath went across my ear. He kissed my neck kissed the center of my neck and I moaned. I instantly covered my mouth Claude said.

"Don't do that I like hearing your moans".

I slowly let my hand fall and he kissed my neck again I gripped his shirt he smirked against my neck and kissed me. I kissed me back he licked my bottom lips asking for entrance. I playfully denied he tugged my hair a little and I went to ask him why he pulled my hair but he pushed his tongue in. I turned red as he held me close I kissed him back I mean how could you not?! Have you seen him without a shirt swimming?! HE'S HOT! Claude pulled away from the kiss and picked me up and threw me on the bed. He took off my night gown I hit him with a pillow and said.

"H-Hey! At least lock the door or s-something"!

He laughed a bit and got up to lock the door. He came back and started to kiss my neck again. I bit my lips as hard as I could. Claude noticed that and softly bit my neck I glared at that. Which didn't go unnoticed by the demon. He uncliped my bra and I slapped him out of instinct. After I realized I had slapped him. I frantically asked.

"Are you alright?! I didn't mean to slap you it was a natural reflex"!

Claude laughed at that. He softly said.

"Why that's quiet alright princess. Just be more gentle won't you"?

I turned red at that nickname as I slowly nodded. He started to kiss my neck again and I stammered.

"H-Hey at least t-take your sh-shirt off dummy"!

He simply just smirked at me and softly whispered.

"As you wish princess".

He took off his shirt and my jaw practically dropped I mean HOLY SHIT! HE'S GOT A DAMN EIGHT PACK!! He smiled at me as he softly kissed my forehead. He softly said.

///////////////////INNOCENT ONES MAY COME BACK NOW! IT'S OVER!//////////////////////////

"I love you".

I was surprised that came out of his mouth. I hugged him and started crying he quickly asked me.

"Are you okay"?

He sounded worried and afraid I think. I nodded and said.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine".

He hugged me back and softly cradled me as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear. I slowly fell asleep in his arms as I drifted off to sleep I heard him softly say.

"I love you Y/N. I would give my life to protect you".

I was about to respond but sleep consumed me. I smiled in my sleep at the thought of someone loving me.

Okay okay before you ask.

"Lunar where's the smut?"

"WHY ISN'T THERE SMUT! You promised us smut"!!

"When are you going to give us smut"?

Well I will answer all of your questions in the order that you read them.

#1: The smut is after the warning. I couldn't write a good smut with Claude so that's as good as your going to get.

#2: There is smut it's just s#x smut. It's kissing smut. If that even makes sense.

#3: I will give you smut when someone asks for it. I promised you guys I would write anything you guys give me.

That's everything. I hope you liked the chapter! Also I changed my name to Lunar. I just felt like telling any of my old readers. In case they got confused to my new readers.

WELCOME TO THE HELL I CALLING WRITING!

Not really hell but still. Welcome I hope you all like the book so far. Bye for now.